Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Problem With BlueDart Pickup Under Powership Program

maalmall
Community Member
Sir,
My Ebay ID is MAALMALL, I am a small seller at ebay
My ID was taken up be powership programm, i got all the Orders online under powership prog.
My Problem is
I got the Orders through Fedex & blueDart courier,
The Fedex Pickup is OK
But the BlueDart Doesnot have PICKUP service at my pin code i.e. 141401, where as the local BLUEDART people says that unless untill they didnot receive the email for pickup, they are unable to process the shipment,
Now here the problem starts,
I receive almost 80% of my orders through BLUEDART courier,
I request the Ebay ppl to stop this service of BLUEDART Pickup, But again and again
i got all the orders through BLUEDART
WHat to do, I have to send it through my personal courier/exp.
I like the concept POWERSHIP and its very good in powership. But only till the courier people pickup the units from my office,
But if the Pickup service is not available, then its a big problem
Please Help if possible in this regards
I LIKE THE POWERSHIP PROG. HAVING THE FEDEX PICKUP. BUT UNLESS UNTILL THE BLUEDART NOT START THE PICKUP, THE ORDERS SHOULD NOT CAME IN BLUEDART
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Dear maalmall,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us. We truly regret for the inconvenience caused to you with Bluedart cases.

Rest assured, We will forward this issue to our Powership team to look into and get the issue resolved.

Once again, thank you for your extended support. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

sltchennai
Community Member
I also have a problem with bluedart....today they returned a parcel which was assigned to them via powership stating no reason - no service...the address is of vishakapatnam with the pincode 1....i.e zero point of the city...how the hell they say no service???

Pethachi
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

maalmall
Community Member
Its not the NO service problem of Bluedart,
Its the problem of SYSTEM that when a Pickup or delivery is not to be done by a courier company, it should not be assigned to the courier company.
When The ARAMEX or Bluedart company not going to pick up the shipment, then it should be assigned to them.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Even We are facing the same problem. How did you solve this issue.
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

i am also facing similar problem, since last tuesday, packets are being picked up but are not booked and dispatched, some 60 packets are strucked up, wrote so many times to powership dept, but no response, pathetic.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Dear Powership Team,

I have recently join program of powership seller. We are running a company in Jamnagar Gujarat. We are getting orders and LP is assigned to FEDEX & BLUEDART. However we are ok with fedex as we know they have pickup service and everything is going on routine. But for blue dart Pick-Up service is not available, so each time we have to send email to our account manager to shift the LP Bluedart to FEDEX and it takes almost 3 to 4 days of shifting, after that we can dispatch our orders to fedex.

In this case, we are delaying the dispatch unnecessarily inspite the order is ready. We are getting negative feedback from customer and there is no resolution available for this.

We all know that now competition is getting higher and new e-Commerce websites are coming in the Market offering quick service with reasonable price. So we have to be quick in that case.

The same issues arises with many sellers. We request you to please resolve it ASAP.

Kind Regards,
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Dear Powership Team,

I have recently join program of powership seller. We are running a company in Jamnagar Gujarat. We are getting orders and LP is assigned to FEDEX & BLUEDART. However we are ok with fedex as we know they have pickup service and everything is going on routine. But for blue dart Pick-Up service is not available, so each time we have to send email to our account manager to shift the LP Bluedart to FEDEX and it takes almost 3 to 4 days of shifting, after that we can dispatch our orders to fedex.

In this case, we are delaying the dispatch unnecessarily inspite the order is ready. We are getting negative feedback from customer and there is no resolution available for this.

We all know that now competition is getting higher and new e-Commerce websites are coming in the Market offering quick service with reasonable price. So we have to be quick in that case.

The same issues arises with many sellers. We request you to please resolve it ASAP.

Kind Regards,
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

We too have recently joined the PowerShip program and our first experience with Blue Dart has not been smooth either. Matter is still unresolved.

1) We received an order on Wednesday, April 17 and order was marked 'Ready to Ship' on the same day (after business hours).

2) The Blue Dart person did come for pick up next day but asked us to pay around Rs. 300 as shipping charges. Two issues here. We don't need to pay him anything, the package weighed less than 250 grams so we have no idea how he got the Rs. 300 bill.

We explained to the delivery person charges are automatically determined, we don't pay him, he just needs to collect. He made a call spoke to someone and then took the parcel.

3) The dashboard however was not updated on the same day (Thursday, April 18).

4) On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM we sent an email to the PowerShip email alias stating that the dashboard must be updated as otherwise buyer may think we are not shipping on time, we will lose the fast-ship discount, and we will also risk getting low DSRs'/bad feedback from buyer.

There was no response from eBay.

5) A follow-up email was therefore sent on Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 11:54 PM.

No response. Dashboard has not yet been updated.

-----

Therefore, it now going to be four days since pick up but dashboard has not been updated.

I understand eBay does take 1-2 business days to respond, but in matters concerning PowerShip there must be a team to ensure dashboard delays are promptly rectified.

Plus, it's an irony that eBay expects us to ship on Saturday, takes Saturday as a valid day for shipment (when calculating Fast Ship discount etc), but eBay themselves provide no service on Saturday (they are closed) if a PowerShip problem arises.

Also, we look like fools when the buyer asks us an order update because we tell him order has shipped but he has not got it yet and the AWB number returns no results so he thinks we are lying. How are we protected against negative feedback/low DSRs' under such cases?
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Update to our previous post: Blue Dart finally updated the dashboard today (April 23), for a pick up done on April 18.

However, though the pick-up happened on April 18, dashboard shows that pick-up happened on 22-Apr. So not only did we lose the fast-ship discount, but also we are risking a low DSR due to Blue Dart's delay and eBay's lethargy in following up.

Additionally, Blue Dart finally only dispatched the item yesterday which means they were sitting on it for five days.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply