Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Problem With BlueDart Pickup Under Powership Program

maalmall
Community Member
Sir,
My Ebay ID is MAALMALL, I am a small seller at ebay
My ID was taken up be powership programm, i got all the Orders online under powership prog.
My Problem is
I got the Orders through Fedex & blueDart courier,
The Fedex Pickup is OK
But the BlueDart Doesnot have PICKUP service at my pin code i.e. 141401, where as the local BLUEDART people says that unless untill they didnot receive the email for pickup, they are unable to process the shipment,
Now here the problem starts,
I receive almost 80% of my orders through BLUEDART courier,
I request the Ebay ppl to stop this service of BLUEDART Pickup, But again and again
i got all the orders through BLUEDART
WHat to do, I have to send it through my personal courier/exp.
I like the concept POWERSHIP and its very good in powership. But only till the courier people pickup the units from my office,
But if the Pickup service is not available, then its a big problem
Please Help if possible in this regards
I LIKE THE POWERSHIP PROG. HAVING THE FEDEX PICKUP. BUT UNLESS UNTILL THE BLUEDART NOT START THE PICKUP, THE ORDERS SHOULD NOT CAME IN BLUEDART
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

6tann
Community Member

even i have same issue, i had mark as ready 8 days before, but still waiting for someone who will come and come and collect the packets, i also cont. 3 times to ebay call center for the same issue they told me that do a email to riteshsharma with paisapay id, i did this same and recived the mail the pickup arranged on satarday, now its wednessday and still i am waiting for the the "blue dart angel" for pickup,

mean while buyer keep calling and imprecating us for the poor service,

i am a new seller on ebay, selllin on low cost to achive the raputation in buyers eye, but facing the -ve beedfacks from the buyer,

so its request to eBay please do something.

thanks

+91 8306530630

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

hai friend im also face same problem 2months ago with bluedart pickup. now i have received another order through bluedart. can u tell me how to solve this problem?

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Call Bluedart customer care: 18602331234 The customer care executive will sure going to help you regarding pick up. Call this number and give pickup token no.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply