cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Powership Problems and Refund in the End

gadgetz.in
Community Member
I was surprised after the Powership was introduced and then thought that the whole thing was totally automated and would reduce human efforts in shipping and low shipping costs involved while shipping. But once subscribed or opted in to it, that's when you'll get to know the real face or issues of Powership.

Though the power ship is a real good idea and could improve in near future, but lacks in many ways.

1. Once you print Shipping Labels or Mark as Item ready to be shipped you won't have any replies or calls regards pickup neither from eBay nor from the courier company.

2. eBay packing materials delivered in bulk and not according to seller's choice as entered in the survey and so you will be ended up paying the packing material costs involved too.

3. You can't expect a proper reply from the concerned logistics department (inlogistics@ebay.com) at given time period.

4. Even after the courier being picked up and delivered to the buyer there won't be any update at paisapay and they won't mark as shipped. Until you provide the scanned copy of shipped copy to in-logistics and wait for their reply and until they update.

5. At last if you don't have an item at your location and need deliver from other address than the powership address. There's no chance to update any docket details manually like we'd use to do in early days.

6. So many of my orders were cancelled and two of then have led me to Negative feedback cause of powership. Though in spite of sending them the apology about the issue. All they had was to leave me a a -ve feedback.

Hope this help other sellers who were thinking to get into power ship. This is just my experience and just wanted share.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Powership Problems and Refund in the End

Hi,
Powership is very helpful, a few suggestions as a seller from my side:-
1. Take mobile number of the pick up person of respective courier company, and when you mark the item ready to be shipped call him to pick up.

2. Packing material is not charged separately, it is included in the powership fees per sale made.

3. There are 4-5 contact numbers of the powership logistics department, and they are pretty helpful. If you want I can provide you those numbers.

- hydes4u
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

hydes4u is right.
You can save the mobile or the other phone the courier called before & call+tell them that your your ebay order is ready for pick up & and already marked 'Ready to ship"(fedex/aramex/bluedart)
For example Today I marked 3 orders Ready to ship. and called Fedex in the nos I saved .no body was picking up.Then I called FEDEX 1800HELPLINE .they said they need Pick up ref no .
I called Mumbai powership team, told my user id & they checked in the system & told me "that day's pick up ref no"
with that I called 1800 .with in 15 minutes it was picked up. Now I have saved that mobile no too.I no need to chase 40-50 buyers for confirmation. Next day delivery& goes in to remittance queue!
I love PS now.:-)
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

gadgetz.in
Community Member
@hydes4u @paylessindia

Is it possible to change the default Shipping Provider as FedEx than Bluedart??

And do you have any ideas why won't there be any updates even after the item being shipped and delivered?? I mean I won't get get that symbol as item shipped once done.

Once delivered there won't be any automation and no option for buyer to confirm nor is it automatically updated and Express Remittance is still a dream i hope.

Anyways thanks for your response.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

gadgetz.in
Community Member
Anyways had word with eBay trust and Safety got one feedback removed.
Thanks
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Lucky you, you got ebay remove a feedback by phone.

Now for tips

Ebay logistics have courier company listed on your account in order.

I have fedex listed at high priority and blue dart as last. This way all my package does through FEDEX. They are very professional and by default all FEDEX center are automated.

If you have to ship an item on your own cost then, ship the item and mail inlogistics with the details. They will update them for you. After 15 days mail them again to remind them that the item is delivered and so they should change the status to delivered. this way your money is released.

Certain courier company do not call you once you mark the item as ready to ship so as suggested keep the phone no. of the delivery boy in your phone or atleast the no. of the FEDEX or courier center with you. Call them once you want them to pick up the product.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@nammastore

Thanks a lot for your reply. I'm now thinking to have two different accounts.One with Powership and the other without it ( case of emergency).

Thanks.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

thanks for all your suggestions and feedback i m also getting enroll for PS and will activate it soon ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for sharing your experience

We will opt out from Powership program

Message 9 of 9
latest reply