Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to change date of birth

Hi have mistakenly entered my date of birth during registration.So on one occasion i spoke to the customer care for some other service and i was ask my date of birth when i gave them my real date of birth they said that it does not matched.I really n...

Complaint against **** for his bad speech.

I am Pushkar Deshpande from Aurangabad,Maharashtra.Paisa pay ID:***I received my item on 16 July 2013.I finished my EBay guaranty of 1 month,but it have 6 months warranty of seller.I suffer with N numbers of problem with my item & no any kind of posi...

Ebay does not respond to customers!

I bought an item from Ebay on Aug 10 '2013 and the courier company (DTDC)did not ship it to my place instead they shipped it back to sender on 23rd Aug. I raised a refund request Claim ID : *** around 10 days ago since i did not see an automatic refu...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Powership Problems and Refund in the End

I was surprised after the Powership was introduced and then thought that the whole thing was totally automated and would reduce human efforts in shipping and low shipping costs involved while shipping. But once subscribed or opted in to it, that's wh...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful