Poor Customer Service from Ebay

I bought a product on 15th via bid, PP ID: 32320796958

Seller had to ship the product by 20th. Seller asked for an exension that I rejected. Never shipped the product on time. I found no option in Ebay for the refund, it was still showing 'To be Shipped'.

Called Ebay on 21st for a refund and was assured of a call back which never happened. I was called by the seller on 22nd saying he donot have the stock and could send some other product which I rejected again.

Again I called back on 25th and was assured of a callback that never happened and again on 28th for which a callback was assured that never happened. The Chat was dropped 3 times by the CSE without any reason.

The product was shipped on 27th Oct at his convseller's convenience and the delivery date was scheduled accordingly clearly violating the ebay policies.

And now the item is marked as received without my inervention. Great! What a connivance between the Ebay & the Seller. The Ebay clearly conniving with a Power Seller is cheating the customers.

As per Ebay guidelines:
As a buyer you are eligible for a refund if the PaisaPay timelines are not met by the seller. A refund may occur when:

-Seller fails to provide shipping details by the shipping deadline: You will receive an automatic refund of the payment amount.

It never happened. Nothing was updated by 20th Oct and it was done on 27th only. The seller himself had confirmed on 22nd that he does not have a stock.

A clear case of Fraud..I will be filing a complain in the consumer forum..
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

sameera_vin
Community Member
I have similar issue, I bought a shirt on 16th oct, it was promised to be delivered by 22nd , and it wasn't, An item was delivered on 1st Nov , but it does not match the description of the product bought. The customer care executive of ebay, wasn't helpful at all, and was very indifferent to help about the process to be initiated to get the refund.

My PP Id. is 32326273837
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

keshari4u
Community Member
i brought a guitar on 26th oct , but still seller didn't shipped this item , ur service is too slow & not up to the mark & not comparable to services provided by other sites . next time i always remember these thing & aviodig to deal with you.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply