cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaisaPay Error !!! Payment processing item is marked as ready for shipping

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear PaisaPay,

Payment for PaisaPay ID 20403351856 is being processed.

But My eBay shows, it is ready for shipping ?.

Let me know the payment is fully cleared ?.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi coolbrasco,

My Colleague tells me that this was a one off case and was casued likely by a delay in the system. As of now, i believe the issue is considered resolved. In case you come across more such issues, please mail across to Contact Us or on Live Chat.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Hi Sapana,

Thanks. It was a credit card payment, yes the payment is cleared later. Also i am bit vigilant about marked as paid and ready for shipping item without credit card clearence. Without Yellow band from PaisaPay i check carefully before i ship. Now it is resolved. The payment credited.

I posted here because let other sellers aware of this. In case if they ship and credit card rejected, seller looses.

Another nightmare i am facing is if customer buy "Buy it now" separately items and he checks out as payment method other than PaisaPay. When i go and send a combined invoice, other items he purchased on the same does not appear to be appended by check boxes. I have send them separate invoice for 3-4 items separately, and excuse buyers saying your final invoice will come after 4 th mail. Then finally i can send one invoice with full total. This is waste of time. Why the sending invoice system does not work like before. Before when we go and send invoice all the purchased items appear together to select. It does not work like that anymore.

For 4 items purchased i have to send invoice 5 times. The last invoice only contains all the items. It is basically waste of time and customers easily confused about multiple invoices.

I feel basic problem is you ask the customer how they are going to pay, then you allow them to purchase, because i can see the blue cart enabled and order details link enabled for each item.

Please talk to your team and kindly resolve and give us our old invoice system back.

Thanks and regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

sharandada
Community Member
pls help me how can i get the product.does the product will come to the address or shall i take it by getting to you.i cant come to any address.so,pls send the product with the help of anybody.i will pay you at the spot.the main thing is that i won a headphone of yours company so pls transfer it to the below address. 48-1-10/a,ramatalkies,reddy hospital lane,visakhapatnam-530016,india.i have won the product on 21st of september 2007.plssend the product immediately. plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...........
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

coins*me
Community Member
Hi,

I trying to pay for some Items I bought using paisapay and when I pick paisa pay as the payment method and hit continue, I get directed to a page that that say" Page not responding". I've been teying for 2 days and every time I get the same error. i have been able to make payments to other sellers using paisa pay but every time I try to pay for 2 particular transaction i get the same error. I need to use paisa pay to make payment. Please help. Transactions I am having error with are listed below

Transaction 1). Trying to pay seller highshaka for items 220254390365 and 220254390371.
Transaction2 to seller coindealer_in1 for items 110268592904,110268593348,110268593024 and 120280896937

Thanks,
Coins*me
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
try using firefox3 instead of internet explorer.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply