PaisaPay DOES NOT Refund Money

vihangpatel
Community Member
Hi,

I have been a buyer from ebay for several years now. I had a bad stint with a seller once before, but since the amount was small, I cared less. But my transfer used to be direct bank transfer.

On 3rd Feb 2007, I bought an item for the sum of Rs 37,150 through PaisaPay credit card !! The item never arrived. I was in touch with the seller, whom after a few conversation, I realised something was fishy. Cause after years of buying with eBay, I have some bit of an idea about it. I launched a dispute immediately. I also informed eBay about it. Till that time PaisaPay had not realised the payment. I kindly asked for a refund, and asked the seller to state the same on the Dispute console for transperancy.

Nothing happened. Dispute console is just eBay's way to buy sometime till it can solve its other backlogs I guess !!

Even though the money was never released to the seller, Paisa Pay forced me to ask for a claim !!! It could have just reversed the credit card transaction which any "good" merchant would do.

Its been more than 3 months since the money was transfered. It took 2 months for my claim to be sanctioned. Its been more than a money, but no signs of any money at all !!!

After this incident, even though I have been an eBay member for 5 years, I bid eBay good bye forever. I have no trust in a setup which trusts a seller which was 2 months old, against a buyer with a 100% feedback which is 5 years old !!
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: PaisaPay DOES NOT Refund Money

rupeshmourya22
Community Member
Dear friends,
Thanks to save me i was going to buy 11000 rs mobile from ebay but after reading this, i have dropped my plan. i will buy it from local market with 300 rs more.
thnks.
Message 11 of 20
latest reply

rupeshmourya22
Community Member
Dear friends,
Thanks to save me i was going to buy 11000 rs mobile from ebay but after reading this, i have dropped my plan. i will buy it from local market with 300 rs more.
thnks.
Message 12 of 20
latest reply

tusharsingh
Community Member
i was planning to get a lappy worth rs.60k but after this i dont thnk i would b doing the same now...
you shld register a case in consumer court. post this thng on fb and other community website .. world deserves to see the true face of these ppl
Message 13 of 20
latest reply

guys...don't sit silent ,its your hard earned money if money is not refunded raise a voice ,approach consumer court ,you will get justice
Message 14 of 20
latest reply

rajuw162010
Community Member
I ALSO SUFFER FROM PAISA PAY. LAST YEAR I PURCHASES AN ITEM ON EBAY.IN AND I PAY BY PAISA PAY, BUT THE SELLER DIDNOT SHIP THAT ITEM TO ME, THEN EBAY TOLD ME THAT UR AMOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED IN 15 DAYS. I REMAIN IN CONTACT WITH EBAY FOR 5 MONTHS, BUT I DIDNOT GET BACK THAT MONEY. EBAY ALSO TOLD ME TO COLLECT DETAILS FROM UR BANK. I ALSO SEND SCANNED DOCUMENTS TO EBAY,WHICH WAS A BANK STATEMENT AS WRITTEN PROOF. BUT I NEVER GET PAY BACK BY EBAY. AFTER 5 MONTHS I LEAVE THAT CASE...
Message 15 of 20
latest reply

samta143
Community Member
I buy an Nikon DC worth Rs.3750 seller shipped the item but i have not recive the complte material only an watch is in the packet amazing a watch of rs 3750 after that i raised a claim. now its 12 days gone no response from ebay or selers end made for me when ever i call customer executive they says with in 24 hrs call made from our claim advisor. Its 72 hrs gone no call recived. lets see some days more other wise I take next step to bloging against Ebay to beaware other people.
Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

I have purchased Nokia1600c but it doesn't got starts .
please replace the same with New one .
phone received through address written below
AAA retail
adeetya. vivekanand society near jodhpur char rasta ,jodhpur gam satellite , Ahmedabad........ innho ne phone kharab beja muje...compliant v ko.. eBay wale bole ko aap courier bapis bejo aapne paison se aur toh mene courier b khud kiya bapis...Abi tak koi refund or replace kiya ebay walon ne
Message 18 of 20
latest reply

helloo... ayre koi muje bta do photo kaise upload karna hai.....
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

EBay.in just manipulate customer I think they ate my 29347.08 rupees after 1 month 10 days and 17 days after refund reflect ....but actually refund didn't receive .....they said go to your bank ....but the truth is no refund received in my account

Paisapay I'd 46148197196

Ref no. JHMP5716141932
Message 20 of 20
latest reply