PaisaPay DOES NOT Refund Money

vihangpatel
Community Member
Hi,

I have been a buyer from ebay for several years now. I had a bad stint with a seller once before, but since the amount was small, I cared less. But my transfer used to be direct bank transfer.

On 3rd Feb 2007, I bought an item for the sum of Rs 37,150 through PaisaPay credit card !! The item never arrived. I was in touch with the seller, whom after a few conversation, I realised something was fishy. Cause after years of buying with eBay, I have some bit of an idea about it. I launched a dispute immediately. I also informed eBay about it. Till that time PaisaPay had not realised the payment. I kindly asked for a refund, and asked the seller to state the same on the Dispute console for transperancy.

Nothing happened. Dispute console is just eBay's way to buy sometime till it can solve its other backlogs I guess !!

Even though the money was never released to the seller, Paisa Pay forced me to ask for a claim !!! It could have just reversed the credit card transaction which any "good" merchant would do.

Its been more than 3 months since the money was transfered. It took 2 months for my claim to be sanctioned. Its been more than a money, but no signs of any money at all !!!

After this incident, even though I have been an eBay member for 5 years, I bid eBay good bye forever. I have no trust in a setup which trusts a seller which was 2 months old, against a buyer with a 100% feedback which is 5 years old !!
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

snrama
Community Member
Hi vihangpatel,

Just mention the PaisaPay ID. I suggest you to wait another 2 weeks. If you don't get the refund after 2 weeks, Apply for a charge back at your credit card company. You will get your money. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 2 of 20
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Dear eBay / PaisaPay team,

This issue is really serious one and PaisaPay should not do this for genuine buyers. How come PaisaPay can keep a large amount of Rs 37150/- when its not cleared.

If a rated buyer loose trust, then how come a new buyer believe eBay for a high value product.

I am very much upset seeing vihangpatel's post. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

vihangpatel
Community Member
Hi,

Thanks for the response. My PaisaPay Transaction ID is 18957303751 and the Claim #1253763.

I did try a month back asking for a chargeback with my credit card company, but PaisaPay setup is so opaque that you really don't know whom to contact. The card company asked for an acknowledgement letter from the merchant that the item was not shipped. But I never got any response on the same when I asked for it through the "help" system of eBay. All the replies were to go ask for a claim !!
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

i2loveindia
Community Member
Dear All,
Paisapay is doing the same with me...
I have been a buyer with 100% positive feedback since 4 years now. But e-bay / paisapay is always supporting the sellers & its very difficult to get back the money once paid.
The seller did not send the product, & now I am not able to contact him because he is no more a registered user.
Infact One mR.Hart from claims department did all the investigations & confirmed on 23 March that my claim has been approved & i will get my money back (Rs.50 deducted as handling charges) within 30 days, & I never got it. Infact they are not replying to my mails also.
I need the customer care number of e-bay.... which no one can find out!!!!1
Or else pls guide me how to approach consumer court?
Regards,
Damodaran.G
Message 5 of 20
latest reply

vihangpatel
Community Member
Hi Damodaran,

Same here. Some Hart N. processed my claim as well. My claim was even approved and yet no money. I am with you. If you are interested, we can file a combine petition to Consumer court. They cannot test our patience this way.

Vihang
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi vihangpatel & i2loveindia,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your claim amount. This could be an abbrebation, since the processes here ensure that not only are all user claims processed in time, but cheques are dispatched via Blue Dart to ensure timely delivery.

However, I have forwarded these posts to the concerned team. They shall investigate this and get back to you. You may expect to hear from them shortly.

Thanks and Regards,
Sapana
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

sarat.phukan9954
Community Member
I bought an item at Rs. 3611.00 at ebay on 23 March, 2012 bearing item no. 380423201770 and PaisaPay ID 31057931522 through internet banking and did not receive the item on or before the delivery deadline on 12 April, 2012. The seller was i2cworld_inc3 (34458). When I tracked it on iccworld.com with airway bill no. 31057931522, I noticed that the item was delivered on 3rd April, 2012 at some unknown destination at Ahmednagar, Maharastra. But my shipping address was at Guwahati, Assam! Thus, I made a refund request of Rs. 3611.00 on 13th April, 2012, which, according to PaisaPay, was kept on hold for 5 days for response from the seller. But, by 18th April, 2012 the period of 5 days was also over. But, despite my further telephone call and emails, I have not received any communication from PaisaPay regarding my refund request till today. Now I think I should bid eBay good bye forever. I am posting this only for information of all potential buyers of eBay.
Message 8 of 20
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@sarat.phukan9954... You should bid goodbye to i2cworld_inc3 and not eBay. Why you never tracked your Item before the delivery deadline of 12 April, 2012. After learning about the wrong delivery on the 3 April, 2012 you could have easily claimed a refund well before the deadline.
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

deepali_m2012
Community Member
I recieved the wrong item and when the seller shipped the item again, i have never recieved it.i had claimed for a refund request on april -14 but they have put on hold.the ebay customer care asking me to send photos of the item recieved.this is ridiculuous.Every time the ebay guys call up and ask me to contact the seller who is not reachable.I dont know what to do.Hope they turn up soon else legal action.
Message 10 of 20
latest reply