cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paisa Pay has not paid us the SELLER or the Buyer - We are stuck HELP!!!

mediahome.in
Community Member
Hello,

on 26th Jan 2009 Ebay suspeneded our paisa pay account, no reason was given it was all fine we have over 200 ratings and the only neutrals or negative one we have toady is because we stopped shipping items from that say, 26th we were to have a big remittance coming and they suspended the account no reason was mentioned or was told even after several attempts , strange isnt it ? , your policies that are not transparent to the seller , why ? The say there is a violation but what ? how no one reveals , i was not even given the address of ebay india office to send them a written complaint regarding this concern another thing which i fail to understand why ?

Any they they said the money will be refunded to the buyers ? Why ?? no reason why the buyer we have shipped the item they have received it now you are refunding it back to them ?? Whoa that is justice.

Now it have been close to over 2 weeks neither us nor the buyers have got any money and ebay is having a very huge amount of money that belongs to us illegally. They have not even replied to our last mail . I have no were to go now ebay has robbed me for my whole money. Which buyer will pay , you expect us to contact 200 people manually and collect money from them after they have got the products ? why will buyers give it ??

I hope someone resolves this matters gives money to us or the buyers some1 so that we can get out money back.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi mediahome.in,

Welcome to the community boards and taking out time to post your concerns here.

I understand that you are seeking a reason for your PaisaPay remittances being put on hold. I'd definitely have the concerned team to look into this and update this thread.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

mediahome.in
Community Member
Sir at this moment all i want to know is.

1. When will the money be refunded to us or the buyer.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

mediahome.in
Community Member
Its over 2 days no response . ?????? Any one out here
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

mediahome.in
Community Member
Our account was suspended on 26th Jan. It has been over a month now and still PaisaPay hasn't refunded the money to our buyers, after constantly mailing them to do so. Amount of over Rs 21,000 is still stuck with them!

What are you'll doing? Please refund quickly!
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Oh.. that's so sad to know. Did you contacted Paisa Pay customer support ??
There are toll free numbers available as well --
18002093229 -- eithr write a mail to Paisa Pay or call to know what happened exactly in detail.

Custom Logo

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

mediahome.in
Community Member
It's over 5 weeks now. They are only buying time. God knows what they are doing with the money.

Is anyone from eBay reading this?!

PLEASE RESPOND, AND ACT APPROPRIATELY, AND POSITIVELY!
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi mediahome.in,

We would like to update that we have fully investigated the case put forth by you and in light of the marketplace safety we have taken appropriate actions.

We request you not to appeal your case further as we are aware of the case specifics.

To all community members - We cannot post the specifics of the case being highlighted here as per our privacy policy.

Thanks!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 8 of 8
latest reply