Question for Indraneel / eBay staff

cosycom
Community Member
Dear Indraneel , I want to know that can we use ebay logo on our own website/s as a link to our ebay store .

also can we use our product photographs also in place of ebay logo for the same purpose , i.e. directing to our ebay store .

Thanks

Narinder
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

cosycom
Community Member
Reminder for Indraneel .

pl. reply , I am interested in using ebay Logo on my websites to direct my international customers to my ebay store . just want to be sure that there are no ebay policy violations .

Regards

Narinder
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Narinder (cosycom),

Thank you for posting such an interesting question on our community boards.

As communicated to you earlier over phone, I'm working with the concerned team and will surely update you at the earliest possible.

Keep posting!!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Hi Narinder:-)
I want to say something. You are a very helpful person. Many sellers don't like to help other sellers much. But you are not like this. I am glad that you helped me. Your site is awesome where you have created links for speed post 🙂 .. I can't help myself saying thank you thank you ... thank you my dear

Custom Logo

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Hi,
The answer is simple.
Indraneel should not take much time to explain.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Hi Preeti (stylish_india), Thanking me thrice ........ 🙂 🙂 :). you are always welcome for any such help in future .

ebay has not only given me good business but also some of the best friends from all over the world.Its my pleasure that I can share some good information among us.

Best regards

Narinder
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

fashioninvogue9193
Community Member
SUNIL U SHOULD HAVE KNOW EBAY FIRST,ITS LIKE THAT ONLY,THEY NEED ONLY UR MONEY NOT UR WORRYS
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Dear Indraneel , I am still waiting for a reply to my simple question ..........

Narinder
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Narinder (cosycom),

The answer to your question is "Yes" you can use the eBay logo on your website and link it to your listings/store on eBay. The only condition is that you cannot link anything other than eBay listings to the eBay logo on your website.

No doubt that the question was as simple one to be asked but as I communicated over phone I need to confirm with the respective teams to be very sure before communicating anything to do with the "eBay" logo :-).

I apologise for the delay as I was also not in the office for a week.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Thanks Indraneel , I want to use eBay logo on our own website/s as a link to our eBay store only.
I was just worried this may not lead to any eBay policy violation .

Regards

Narinder 🙂
Message 10 of 10
latest reply