PAYPAL VICTOMS

kalanagari
Community Member
Dear Mr. Avnish and ebay India Team,

sub : paypal victoms

I would like to request you to help your sellers who are "paypal victoms" now, which includes me as well. I am highly disappointed by paypal services, I thought it's an ebay company and may be as good as paisa pay, and i opened an account with paypal and started receiving money and when I requested for my first cheque, it was approved by paypal and now after one and a half month, I am still waiting for my cheque. I have wasted so much of money by calling them, but completly useless, written many mails and msgs to their customer support and help centers, but no reply. I thing not only my money, so many other sellers money has been eaten by Paypal.
I request you to do something to help your sellers, my so much of money is stuck up with paypal and I am not sure now I will get my own money one day or not. I had a very very big loss due to paypal.
I request you to take some action or guide us what to do.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

PAYPAL VICTOMS

sastaitshop
Community Member
I sympathize ..

Can you give mroe detaisl?
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

PAYPAL VICTOMS

touch_and_shine
Community Member

That's really bad

touch_and_shine

http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

Seller on Ebay.in

user posted image

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

PAYPAL VICTOMS

anmol_kreations
Community Member
Dear Co-Merchants,

Well this is quite sad and unfortunate to hear that some of the sellers on EBAY INDIA are facing similar problems in withdrawing their Payments thru PayPal. Although PayPal is on of the BEST Services to recieve / send Payments WORLDWIDE but there still may be some of these cases. We personally have been accepting and withdrawing our EBAY INDIA AUCTIONS PAYMENTS in PayPal and have recd payments or close to $ 25,000 USD.....in a span of almost 1.5 quarters. This has definitelty made us on of the Top Sellers in terms of Sales Turnover Volumes in the Jewelry Category.

But just top enquire if you have got your BASICS right. PayPal requires it's sellers / Premium / Business Account Sellers / Users to ENROLL THEMSELVES in their " EXPANDED USER PROGRAM " which simply means that you VERIFY your SELF and your ADDRESS in their SYSTEMS, with the CREDIT CARD ADDRESS that you have furnished into your RECORDS...SO, just check if you people have done that And I guess your Your CHEQUE STATUS will be CLEAR.

SECONDLY you should also check the status of the your CHEQUE ISSUED in your ACCOUNT HISTORY in PayPal so that you come to know the EXACT CHEQUE STATUS.

We do agree that if there is some problems in this even, then it may get a bit difficult sicne PayPal DOES not have a LOCAL office in INDIA and they shall / may not consider this untill unless they get sustained and higher growing TRANSACTION VOLUME.....try the above things and let us know if we can help.

The Cyberwiz

Tarun

Anmol Kreations

Anmol Sparkys
Message 4 of 4
latest reply