Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buy it now

A lot of items that are available under Buy it Now. there must be a provision for a prospective buyer to give a counter offer. For example, if someone wants to sell a memory card for Rs. 2000/-, incase i want to give a buy offer to buy it at rs. 1800...

Seller id JayChitalia2004

The above seller id has not dispatched my books till now. PLease do not enter into buying or selling transactions with the above seller. I purchased the books on June 14. Till now I have not received. What should be done. PLease let me know

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

**KIND. ATTN EBAY INDIA TEAM & SELLERS READ & REPLY -- VERY IMPORTANT**

Kind Attention Ebay India Team Dear Ebay Team, The feedback policy on eBay India is real bad. Or should I say the worst thing on EBay. I have a few things to say that in my opinion should be changed. New users/buyers on eBay India who are totally una...

ebay is fraud billing cycle

hi all we are here on the behalf of some seller and mostly genxtrenz because that is our id...ebay genrating wrong invoice... from the month of apr the genrate wrong invoiec sale is of 500/- invoice is 2768/- next month is also wrong and total bill w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad Experience

I paid for a product using paypal to ebayer - "utools". The member is based in Hong Kong and is not responding to any of my repeated e-mails. Now I notice that another 4 negative feedbacks have been left for this member. I feel cheated and am pretty ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why doesn't ebay have this

when we open ebay there is not authentication system...so when i click on buy or sell i should register and i didn't find a way to logout...why is this that for logging into discussion forums i need to give the password once again...why is this ???ca...

Regarding Bill

Dear Sir/ Madam, The Buyer has not still picked the exercise cyle still yet & i have received the bill from your side. So please try to ask the buyer to pick the product asap. dipiyush9629.

reminder for despatch

i bidded for one item through ebay on 26 finally i won the item also so i deposited the amount also through hdfc bank on 1st of september same time it was debited from my a/c on 3.9.05 actually they said to mail the details of cheque no and also clea...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAYPAL VICTOMS

Dear Mr. Avnish and ebay India Team, sub : paypal victoms I would like to request you to help your sellers who are "paypal victoms" now, which includes me as well. I am highly disappointed by paypal services, I thought it's an ebay company and may be...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hats off to the eBay team

Dear eBay team, Today I attended the ebay seminar (Bangalore). As a seller I was invited. You people are really doing a great job by making people know about the ecommerce usefulness. I have received a lot of honours and ebay introducing us on stage ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful