Option for "Zero Feedback No Bidding"

ataur.rahman1
Community Member
Hello,

We see a message at Restaurant,Hotel,Mall and Shopping Center that "Right of admission is reserved" means they can stop any guy from entering their premises and that guy can't do any business with them, they do this to avoid any mess like Non-Payment, Guy is rude, Dirty etc.
Why we seller don't get this option while we sell on Ebay?
We face problem like fake bidder(Generally having Zero Feedback) bid on our item and spoil our listing that causes waste of time, effort and money.
As a new seller we get limited functionality and can't use ebay's full feature.
But these fake bidders have all the functionality and even they can leave you a negative feedback without any reason and spoil your image.
I know its a non progressive thought but i am not saying that it should be implemented as compulsory or by default but Seller must have this option to choose whether they want such type of bidder or not.
Since these buyer can still Purchase"Buy it Now" items.
Please support if you like my idea as i am a victim of fake bidder and you may also face same problem.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

ataur.rahman1
Community Member
Well i am not a seller, but i can understand others pain.
Your suggestion is really good but lets see how many supporter you can arrange.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

wincycle
Community Member
I would like the block 0 feedback bidders option return as well. It used to exist. I can understand ebays opinion, but it should be my final choice.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Let us give a chance to these zero feedback buyers to earn feedback and get out of this zero feedback tag.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

minem1234
Community Member
That would be unfair imo. Sure there are a lot of fraud buyers who buy and will force you to incur a loss by exploiting ebay policies. But it would also be sad for genuine buyers with 0 ratings..If all sellers block buyers with 0 rating then there would be no business for ebay. Ebay needs to change its policies to be fair and make sure they cant be exploited by cheaters.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

ataur.rahman1
Community Member
Hhhhmmmm, but i am not saying "don't let them buy" (once I also had 0 feedback), yeah they can surely buy items Under "buy it now",i want to say just put some restriction on new bidders, such as one should have older than 30-90 days account or they must have 5 feedback (whichever is earlier) to bid on a listing.
Like in my case bidder(s) created same day account and started inflating my listing, And that guy also left negative feedback at end of listing(thanks to ebay that they have removed it).
Its not only me but hundreds of seller are complaining about these fake bidders. Also i am asking for an option while listing an item that a seller can select or not.
Bidders can also get some surety, as we know some time few seller also open new account and inflate their listings price(Shill bidding).I can feel the pain of waste of time, as we list our item for 3-10 days then we wait 4 days for payment and open a case for non-payment, all takes around 15-30 days to ensure actually that bidder is fake.
I accept ebay is Buyer Centric site, but what is the use of these fake bidder who are only going to waste time of seller. Ebay also waste his time and money to contacting them.
I have decided to stop selling my item under Auction Sale until we get this option.
As we know time is money, then lets save everyone's time.
And please answer "Are you in?"
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

ataur.rahman1
Community Member
@spl_ind
@Minem
Yes they deserve feedback but they will surely wait if they are genuine else they will disappear after buying few small item for Getting ebay's T-shirt and placing fake bid on various items.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

New bidders should be allowed to bid only after transferring an amount to ebay which should be used if the bidder wins the item or it should be refunded if the bidder didn't win the item (after the bidding ends). This should apply to bidders with less than 5 transactions.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

ataur.rahman1
Community Member
@oceancorol Thanks for your support, looking for more suggestion
Message 9 of 9
latest reply