Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open House with Vasundhara, Head–Operations & Customer Support, 1Oct 12–1PM

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
On Vasundhara's Behalf:

Hi,

I am Vasundhara Bhonsle, Head – Operations and Customer Support for eBay India and I invite you to join me for an Open House discussion on eBay PaisaPay operations and Customer Support.

At eBay, along with my team we try to ensure that we effectively help our members. We further ensure that the PaisaPay operations run smoothly to provide both buyers and sellers a great user experience. Over the last 6 months, some of the key changes we have made in this direction are:
- Implemented 3D secure on eBay India: This significantly reduced the rate of pending transactions with PaisaPay. If there are buyers who are not able to complete the transaction because their card is not 3D secure, we call them to help them get their cards verified and complete the transaction.

- Reduced seller’s workload of following up with buyers: Our seller's might have often come across buyers who require lot of follow up before they make the payment. We took up the responsibility of following up with them so that our sellers can focus on their business activity.

- Faster Access to Customer Support: In our effort to be easily accessible to our members, we increased our visibility on more pages like Seller Home Page, Global EasyBuy pages etc.

One of our key initiative, in the short term, is to improve the Buyer Protection process and make it a lot more faster. Stay tuned for more on this.

Having said the above, I also believe that we still have a long way to go to deliver on the high expectations of our members. On Thursday, Oct 1st from 12 PM -1 PM, I shall be available on this thread to hear and understand your requirements such that we can bring further improvements in the Customer Support team and operations process.

Looking forward to meeting you here!

Thanks and Regards,
Vasundhara Bhonsle
Head – Operations & Customer Support
Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

anwarazad
Community Member
Looking forward to it...
Message 2 of 36
latest reply

my.iphone
Community Member
Hi Vasundhara Bhonsle,
i am very much interested to buy on ebay india using paisapay since ebay sends me some discount coupons.

but the problem is i dont have a credit card. i have a bank account in State Bank Of India (SBI) and i have internet banking too like the Icici Bank or the Hdfc Bank. Buy Paisapay doesnt allow me to use my SBI account to pay for the item i wish to buy on ebay.

I was so desprate to use my Paisapay discount coupon. So i went to ICICI bank to open an account for just buying on ebay, i was shocked to know that i have to maintain Rs.10,000/- as minimum balance in the savings bank account.

So i had to drop icici and went to Hdfc and they also said i had to maintain Rs.10,000/- as minimum balance for a simple savings bank account.

Which are way too high for an average Indian, So as a result i am not able to use my Paisapay discount coupons and very depressed.

But if you could include the SBI Bank as a payment option i will be really happy. And of course there are lot of Indians who feel the same, i guess.

So please please add SBI too so that i can also make use of Paisapay coupons and of course there will be more sales for you too 🙂

Regards
Pradyu
Message 3 of 36
latest reply

Hello Madam,I have experienced the problem of pending paisa pay payment from buyers.It creates a confusion regarding the item to ship or not.If the payment is approved by paisa pay,the link "I need to ship" shows pending payment.And the "I need to provide shipping details" like shows that payment is cleared and seller can ship the item to buyer.Please make some improvement in the system.
Regards
Nikhil
Message 4 of 36
latest reply

Madam,
No issues.I have full faith on you and the team.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 5 of 36
latest reply

ashokvohra
Community Member
MADAM,
I HAVE PURHASED MOBILE PHONE WITH IDHOT SciPhone i9++i DUAL SIM 10Page Menu @ Lowest HURRY! Rs.3,800.00 21/09/09. 28/09/09 03/10/09 25291539169 Item received BUT THIS TOUCH MOBILE PHONE(TOUCH SYSTEM) IS NOT WORKING. I WANT TO RETURN AND GET BACK MY MONEY PAID.REGARDS.ASHOK VOHRA
Message 6 of 36
latest reply

ashokvohra
Community Member
MADAM,
I HAVE PURHASED MOBILE PHONE WITH IDHOT SciPhone i9++i DUAL SIM 10Page Menu @ Lowest HURRY! Rs.3,800.00 21/09/09. 28/09/09 03/10/09 25291539169 Item received BUT THIS TOUCH MOBILE PHONE(TOUCH SYSTEM) IS NOT WORKING. I WANT TO RETURN AND GET BACK MY MONEY PAID.REGARDS.ASHOK VOHRA. M 09818336627
Message 7 of 36
latest reply

ijmima
Community Member
Hi Vasundhara,
1. There have been some occasions, where the buyer pays thru paisapay but the sign continue to show 'payment under processing' (sign like sand clock) but at the same time, mail is recd from paisapay confirming the receipt of payment and advises for shipment. Its confusing hence requesting for fixing this problem ;

2. Refund procedure - when an item is paid thru PasiaPay but for some reason, the transaction is canceled and the buyer needs to be refunded his / her money, the procedure is only thru contact us and where present menu reads - "Make a refund to buyer/stop refund request".
Its little confusing..Both refund request or stopping the refund request are clubbed and thru the same menu/tab.

Refund request to be clubbed / linked with the item and the process turnaround time shd be max 3 days.
Its shd be simple process - contact us > refund request > paid and awaiting shipment list > select the item for money to be refunded.
Thats it...

Most of the buyers feel that refund takes lots of time..

Rest all fine,

Thanx,

Pradeep Malu
iStreet
TA for eBay
Message 8 of 36
latest reply

naveen630
Community Member
dear Vasundhara,
u people are doing good job....need to work more on to stop fake bidders. your company must stop those bidders who are not doing fare business and creating multiple accounts now and then. this barring can be done by cross checking new accounts with defaulter's accounts details, like their contact numbers, house/shop numbers and address. it will help your clients as well as to your business too. almost every telecom company is doing the same to stop fake customers. if you require i can help u in this regard. thanx
Message 9 of 36
latest reply

Hi Vasundhara,
Thank you for the openhouse thread.
It would be really good if you can verify the credit card addresses against the shipping address and make the sellers post to a verified address. This will reduce credit card fraud and chargebacks.
Also make buyers aware of their rights and clear contact information of sellers be shown on each auction/buy it now pages. Contact information will go a long way towards inducing credibility and successful transactions.

Also through industry bodies put pressure on government for an unified tax regime and scrap octroi and variable sales tax. That will increase the volume of interstate sales.
All the best
Regards
Onesimpleman
Message 10 of 36
latest reply