Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open House with Kashyap Vadapalli on eBay Marketing on 2nd Dec, 4 – 5 PM

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
On Kashyap's behalf:

Hi,

I am Kashyap Vadapalli, Director – Marketing & Business Development. I invite you to join me for an Open House discussion on eBay Marketing initiatives.

At eBay, the key task for my team is to ensure that we showcase the Lots of Safe, Easy, Deals available on eBay to our buyers. The objective being to drive visitors, convert visitors into buyers and ensure that an ever increasing part of a buyers overall spending is on eBay. Some of the key initiatives that we have made in this direction are:

• High impact promotions like Diwali Bonus, Raining Deals to ensure that we are at top of mind with the consumers during key spending seasons.
  • Special events for Top Buyers in Mumbai & Delhi to strengthen their relation with eBay
  • Exciting discount coupons to visitors to entice them to try eBay
  • Launch of Global EasyBuy to give our buyers access to a large pool of international items delivered conveniently at their doorstep

We have also planned a very exciting nationwide campaign to increase the awareness about eBay and generate trial. We expect the campaign to go live in 1st week of December. I will like to share a sneak peak of the campaign with you. In addition to the above I will be also available to discuss your suggestions on eBay Marketing.

Please join me on Wednesday, Dec 2nd from 5 PM - 6 PM, on this thread to know more about the latest eBay marketing campaign, and a open discussion on eBay Marketing.

Looking forward to meeting you here!

Thanks and Regards,
    Kashyap Vadapalli
    Director – Marketing & Business Development
  • Message 1 of 78
    latest reply
    77 REPLIES 77

Sir,
    My 2 cents.
    1.Promote hobbies and collectibles.
    2.Target India is okay.But target world holds the real promise.
    My sales are good.
    No issues on this count.
    In fact,I can increase and reduce my sales at will.
    Ebay taught me many things.
    Thanx,
    Truly,
    Amitava
    Message 71 of 78
    latest reply

sai@ebay.com
    Community Member

Hi amitava123gems,

I am sorry that you feel that eBay India is not partnering well with your business. However I am not able to understand the specific issue here. My team will get in touch with you to disucss this further.

Thanks for your feedback overall. I am glad that your sales are doing well. We value the business that our overseas consumers get us and we will try and grow that business continuously. Categories like hobbies and collectibles grow with visibilty and we will keep your suggestions in mind.

Regards
    Kashyap

Regards,
    Kashyap
    Message 72 of 78
    latest reply

sai@ebay.com
    Community Member

Hi chebadri,

Glad that you like Global EasyBuy! I am a big fan of Global EasyBuy myself.

Thanks for your suggesiton on having a similar service for DE site. We are looking to augment supply for Indian consumers from unique sources of supply. In due course we will add more sources of supply to Global

Regards
    Kashyap
    Message 73 of 78
    latest reply

sai@ebay.com
    Community Member
    Hi umeshmote,

I am sorry that your gift has not reached you yet. Sometimes gifts do not reach on time if the address is not serviceable by Blue Dart. In such cases, we try and dispatch it with alternate courier company. However, this causes delays in final delivery.

You should hear from our Customer Support team on the status of your delivery soon.

Regards,
    Kashyap
    Message 74 of 78
    latest reply

happy_deals365
    Community Member
    Thanks, for the appreciation.:-D I am planning to reach great heights very soon.
    Message 75 of 78
    latest reply

sai@ebay.com
    Community Member

Hi shashwatg,

Let me start with saying that I am proud of our CS team. They deal with questions about millions of transaction that happen on eBay and most of the them are answered correctly. The ones where we can do a better job are the ones where the question is complex or is asked in a manner that makes it difficult to decipher. It is difficult to give an easy answer to an complex question. Having said the above, we are continuously investing in more training for our Customer Support team and working towards improving member satisfaction.

A marketplace exists for and because of both sellers and buyers. Buyers can do nothing with empty shelves and Sellers have no use for empty streets. That said in this day of choice - buyers take the leap of faith in interacting on the marketplace and sellers keep the faith by providing the appropriate goods/service.

Regards,
    Kashyap
    Message 76 of 78
    latest reply

sai@ebay.com
    Community Member

Hi All,

It was a pleasure to be here today and interact with you all. All the feedback that you have given on this thread has been noted and will be shared with the respective teams for action.

I hope to come back to the boards soon for more such interactions!

Till then, Happy eBaying!

Regards,
    Kashyap
    Message 77 of 78
    latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
    eBay Employee
    eBay Employee
    Hi All,

Thanks for posting, reading and watching this workshop. We hope it was as useful for you as it was for us. This thread will be archived for future reference. Please remember the link to TV ad was active only for the time of the workshop and will not be available going forward.

Looking forward to more interactions in near future.

Regards
    Sapana
    Message 78 of 78
    latest reply