Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open House with Kashyap Vadapalli on eBay Marketing on 2nd Dec, 4 – 5 PM

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
On Kashyap's behalf:

Hi,

I am Kashyap Vadapalli, Director – Marketing & Business Development. I invite you to join me for an Open House discussion on eBay Marketing initiatives.

At eBay, the key task for my team is to ensure that we showcase the Lots of Safe, Easy, Deals available on eBay to our buyers. The objective being to drive visitors, convert visitors into buyers and ensure that an ever increasing part of a buyers overall spending is on eBay. Some of the key initiatives that we have made in this direction are:

• High impact promotions like Diwali Bonus, Raining Deals to ensure that we are at top of mind with the consumers during key spending seasons.
  • Special events for Top Buyers in Mumbai & Delhi to strengthen their relation with eBay
  • Exciting discount coupons to visitors to entice them to try eBay
  • Launch of Global EasyBuy to give our buyers access to a large pool of international items delivered conveniently at their doorstep

We have also planned a very exciting nationwide campaign to increase the awareness about eBay and generate trial. We expect the campaign to go live in 1st week of December. I will like to share a sneak peak of the campaign with you. In addition to the above I will be also available to discuss your suggestions on eBay Marketing.

Please join me on Wednesday, Dec 2nd from 5 PM - 6 PM, on this thread to know more about the latest eBay marketing campaign, and a open discussion on eBay Marketing.

Looking forward to meeting you here!

Thanks and Regards,
    Kashyap Vadapalli
    Director – Marketing & Business Development
  • Message 1 of 78
    latest reply
    77 REPLIES 77

audios missing / unsynchronised
    Message 51 of 78
    latest reply

sai@ebay.com
    Community Member
    From Kashyap....
    Hi nabarun2009,

Thanks for the feedback. On IMEI number phones, our Cateogry Team has been working with sellers since last few months to educate them about the importance of selling Mobile Phones with IMEI numbers.

In your specific case, I believe the team is already working with the seller and you should get to hear from the seller on this.

Regards,
    Kashyap
    Message 52 of 78
    latest reply

n_bhambi
    Community Member
    Credit Card Ad is good!
    Message 53 of 78
    latest reply

happy_deals365
    Community Member
    sir recently i got a confirmation email+sms from paisapay team as " so and so product's payment is confirmed" I was about to ship the product but suddenly they called on at 7 and saying that not to ship the item as the payment was automatically approved by the system in error.

I thank god for 1 reason since the 2 product's rates were around 3000 & i was able to bear the blockage, kindly think my situation if the same happened to any one of my higher end mobiles.
    Message 54 of 78
    latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
    eBay Employee
    eBay Employee
    Hi shashwatg,

We checked the video again, there is no issue of syncronisation here. You may want to use a different browser that the one yor are currently using.

Regards,
    Sapana
    Message 55 of 78
    latest reply

halwawala_in1
    Community Member
    Hi , Sir, Kashyap Vadapalli

Its been a pleasure watching the discussions and what I felt
    watching the Video that its an Ad for some Credit Card Company and not ebay - ther online marketing place
    ?

Will any other member agree with me ?

Sincere Regards
    halwawala
    Message 56 of 78
    latest reply

sai@ebay.com
    Community Member
    Hi Folks, Kashyap here again….

Thanks for the feedback. As you can see we have deliberately created a piece of ‘content’ for seeding the eBay brand and messages into the consumers’ minds. TV campaigns succeed when they cut through the clutter and we believe that in today’s modern glitzy colored world – going back to a DD look feel using actual anchors and a ‘different’ type of narrative will all help us to break through the clutter, there will be 4/5 such ads and will be rotated to keep freshness and interest going. We are doing a 4 week long concentrated campaign across those channels that Indian internet users watch the most. Our consumer research with the film concept has shown us that the eBay messages are coming out very strongly. All of these give us the confidence that awareness and consideration for eBay will go up in the consumers’ minds.

Regards
    Kashyap
    Message 57 of 78
    latest reply

sai@ebay.com
    Community Member

Hi e_shop_7,

Thanks for posting this. We found that this is a bug and will work toward resolving this.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
    Kashyap
    Message 58 of 78
    latest reply

Sir,
    Thanx very much.
    Pray something good comes out of todays discussions.
    May God bless ebay india.
    Merry X-Mas to all.
    Thanx,
    Truly,
    Amitava
    Message 59 of 78
    latest reply

sai@ebay.com
    Community Member

Hi treasurehunter007,

Like I mentioned to sunilrj, the initiatives towards reducing UPI rates have given us good results. At the same time, we will continue to evaluate more such ways and I have noted down your suggestion.

For faster money remittance from PaisaPay, certain sellers are given the priviledge of Express Remittance. Here is a link to know more on Express Remittance.

In you case, I suggest you list & sell a lot of items and once you are eligible for Express Remittance, get in touch with your Category Manager with the request.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
    Kashyap
    Message 60 of 78
    latest reply