Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open House Discussion with Sharat on Customer Support on 2nd Dec, 4–5 PM

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
On Sharat's behalf:

Hi, I am Sharat Digumarti and I recently taken up the responsibility of managing Operations and Customer Support for eBay India. I invite you to join me for an Open House discussion on eBay PaisaPay operations and Customer Support.

Over the last one year, we have taken multiple initiatives, to make your eBay expereience a pleasure.

• Revamped Buyer protection program into eBay Guarantee* making it Simpler, faster & convenient for our Buyers to resolve their concerns with their purchases
• Extended Seller Protection policy to protect Sellers interest
• Expanded PaisaPay payment options (Credit cards / Debit cards/ Banks transfers/ Prepaid cards / Cash On delivery), enabling buyers to chose their preferred payment mode to pay for their purchases on eBay
• Expanded from “only email” communication channel to also include Chat as a option for resolving certain TnS related queries
• Launched Max caps for Shipping & handling charges to provide transparency to buyers on the overall cost of the item
• Implemented mandatory 5 star for shipping & handling DSR for free shipping transactions
• Implemented & fine tuned (basis community feedback) INR policy to penalize Sellers who have high INR rates.

Having said the above, I also believe that we still have a long way to go to deliver on the high expectations of our members. On Thursday, Dec 2nd from 4 PM - 5 PM, I shall be available on this thread to hear and understand your requirements such that we can bring further improvements in the Customer Support team and operations process.

Looking forward to meeting you here!

Thanks and Regards,
Sharat Digumarti
Head – Operations & Customer Support
Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

nagarprabhu2010
Community Member
HELLO sIR

i AM SELLING windows 7 ultimate factory sealed pack at Rs 5399/- but some competitors are complaining against my item.bcz of which i am not able to sell my products.as per ebay policy one has to sell only original products and this is what we are doing.if we call customer care and say this they say to write to inrswebhelp@ebay.com and they reply back that they are in not a position to judge the matter so pls let me know what to do in this regard.we buy directly from USA so we get at a cheap price then why we are not allowed to sell over here .if u want to check our sealed pack go down then also u can do it Sir.i just want to make ebay believe that pls stop those who are doing piracy and who are not doing piracy why all this things are happening to them.kindly let me sell here .

Thank u
Message 2 of 62
latest reply

eeshanaik
Community Member
Dear Sir,
I am Eesha from Mumbai. I have been buyging cosmetics from GEB for last 5-6 months now. I have never had any complaints about the promptness in shipping/ delvering the item till my last order at ebay GEB. The money was refunded back to me in time as the item was never shipped. But I had wasted so much time in just waiting for the product's delivery and getting refund of the money at the end. I contacted the seller a lot of times but did not get any reply from them. I had bought stuff from the same seller in recent past and had great experience. But lately the response from this particular seller has not been at par. Even after sending several messages/ emails I am not getting ANY response from this seller.
My only request is that the sellers should be made bound to ship/ deliver the item so that we as buyers/ customers of ebay don't have to waste time in just getting refund for the products. Also, some action should be taken against the sellers who are not able to ship the item within the stipulated time.
Below is the seller info for further action from your end:
i2cworld_inc3 [contact seller]
i2c World
877 820 0370
i2cseller3@i2cworld.com
Message 3 of 62
latest reply

Hi,
I am happy with CS.
Most problems are solved by a/c managers. Some problems require CS support. Just fine. No issues at all. Good people.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 62
latest reply

When a buyer call CS problem related to item. THE CS People suggest them to intiate a PP Refund. stating Item NOT Received. however this option is solely for undelivered goods. this should be stopped immediately
Message 5 of 62
latest reply

arihant_enterprises
Community Member
i have list may products for which i have been billed

but no product is online till now it is really a bad service its more than 24 hours

thanks
Message 6 of 62
latest reply

savedeals10
Community Member
Hi
> My name is FAHAD MALIK
> My Address is 105/224 B Chamanganj Kanpur Pincode : 208001 Uttar
> Pradesh. INDIA
>
>
> My ebay id is savedeals10
>
>
> This is the buyer that i know is fake and provide us wrong address.
these all Ids are from same buyer. I got the email from buyer confirming that all I'd exist to him.
>
>
> All are from same item Number 270666422720
>
>
> eBay Id anmolgupta221
> anmol gupta
>
> Shipping address
> ewrytyttiyudgfhdgfdcvbc
> fdjtrtrikuhhjghj
> kanpur 882107
> UP
PaisaPay ID 27868084914
>
>
> eBay Id abhimittal221

> abhilash mittal
>
>Shipping address
> werqtyweeyitqoeuirthuiretyiuytqoeiytuiryiuuigjfdghfjdbvhbdflgjhfdnbvnmxz
> ,bvnxc
> kanpur 882107
> UP
> PaisaPay ID 27868067309
>
>
> eBay ID sanminaa221
>sandeep minaa
>
> ytreqygfegflqqqqqqqrekhhhhhh
> lr
> kanpur 882107
> UP
PaisaPay ID 27868041384
>
>
> eBay Id mitruka1200sahil
>
Shipping address
> a b
>789
> 456
> ward 112233
> AN
>PaisaPay ID 27867963394
>
>
> You can see above shipping addresses. They all are fake.
> The above 3 is from my city, so i know its 200% fake.
>
>
> The Last one is from AN. i dont know which state is AN in india. Even
> pincode that he provided is wrong.

The email of buyer given below

Dear savedeals10,

sir,
please recharge my no. 8950915401 with rs 220 with the help of my four id's.-
abhimittal221
anmolgupta221
sanminaa221
mitruka1200sahil

------------
sir, please do it soon
thanking u

Email reference id: [#a11-9gdehndkrv#]_[#26d73bb700354ea19cabbb853b2892a2#

He confirm that these id belongs to him.
>
>Customer Support told me not to ship the product , as in that case, i cant prove the details of shipping.
> So What should i do now. In all case, i am stuck. Please help me out.
This Buyer want to violate eBay rules, and i work on eBay rules. Still i Got Negative.

All my customer are exceptionally Happy except this fake buyer.

Please Help me out in Community Appeal Court
Message 7 of 62
latest reply

rptechindia

You are absolutely right. eBay customer care people provides such solution to buyers. Also buyer sends product for replacement and thereafter raises refund which is completely unfair and then also paisa pay forces to seller to offer refund to the buyer. I think its very bad.

Regards
RHTDM.6624
Message 8 of 62
latest reply

bigbazarstore
Community Member
dear ebay team

its really hard to sell in ebay.in rather than ebay.com

becouse in indina buyer juest left nagative feedback without contact single time he/she pay game with seller feedback profile

so what step you can take to stop this nagative feedback left to seller without contact

I Thisnk this for All seller who sell on Ebay.in

its really heard to sell on ebay.in

kindly find alternative option for seller

thanks

Ebay ID:-bigbazarstore
Message 9 of 62
latest reply

macroshooter
Community Member
Thanks for the gesture but I don't think you will be able to do anything more than making wishy-washy promises.

The only way eBay Ops and CS can improve is by eBay getting slapped with a few lawsuits that cost them dear. Only then perhaps you will realize that PaisaPay/GEB teaming up with dishonest sellers like i2cworld to delay refund of buyers'money isn't such a good business idea for "fluid capital" after all.
Message 10 of 62
latest reply