Online Workshop on PaisaPay

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi everyone,

This is Prashant Kumar, Business Head, PaisaPay

As announced in Rajan’s open house earlier last month we have been working to deliver on the additional requirements of our community to make PaisaPay a best-in-class payments system. We have already relaxed Express Remittance criteria and we would also announce the launch of PaisaPay Seller Protection Program on 31 March.

It is very important that we understand your views and expectations from PaisaPay. I will be here for an hour from 4 – 5 PM on Thursday, 3rd April to answer your questions regarding PaisaPay. I will also share some of the upcoming product enhancements in PaisaPay. Please feel free to ask any questions regarding our PaisaPay enhancements, policies, features and requirements. Click on Post a reply link to post a message or ask a question.

See you on Thursday, 3rd April, 4 – 5 PM.

Regards,
Message 1 of 60
latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

nilezone
Community Member
Hello...I have a strong suggestion for paisapay. Reduce the paisapay fees from 4% to 2% and charge EMI charges to Buyer because they are getting benifit from it. Because if we are selling any branded stuff we cannot sell them after adding 10% of ebay's profit. Its very very painful or in future all sellers selling branded stuff will vanish from ebay. Because we have to also add the courier charges.

Thats the best solution for paisapay to exist as payment gateway
Message 21 of 60
latest reply

vikcy_in1
Community Member
Paisa Pay is of no great use. The good deals are now charged more because there is an additional 4% charge on transactions. It eats into the profits of sellers. I think this Paisa pay is of no great use. Ebay is just imposing things, which are not required.
Message 22 of 60
latest reply

I think all are facing same problem with paisapay. First commission rate of Paisapay is high. we have to pay near of 8% to ebay for all tracation. This amoung is very high for branded products.

There is not any benefit for sellers. My buyer recieved the product and after that he opened the dispute that he did not got the product and paisapay hold the payment. tell us what is the benefit of paisapay to seller. it is totally in favour of buyer.
Message 23 of 60
latest reply

truevaluegems
Community Member
there cant be any chargeback when all creditcard payments are cross-verified and confirmed by paisapay. paisapay wants buyers to send a scan copy of their creditcards and to confirm that they made the payments and nobody else. hence there can't be any chargebacks and its completely impossible for buyers to make chargeback because they have already confirmed paisapay that they made the payment and nobody else. if there is any chargeback then actually paisapay is delebrately and falsifically with malafied intension is imposing them on the sellers to fill their own pockets. Crorepati Jewellers
Crorepati Jewellers
Message 24 of 60
latest reply

I have one question.
I generally ship product thru bombino exp or aramax.com
Each of my dispatch are traceable online.

So it can be use as proof of delivery or I should have physical proof of delivery in case of buyer claim refund?

One more thing is some times this courier companies only display buyer's name and country online not his or her full address online , so It could be ok with paisapay in case of buyer claim refund?

Sometimes I use fedex to dispatch my material
They give us receipt of parcel with buyers full address and name with online tracking number but online they dont show buyer's name but just his or her city,country and proof of sign. So is it ok at time of buyer's refund claim or I need physical proof of delivery?

Thanks in advance

Yours Truly

Samin Shah
(Rajawadu)
Message 25 of 60
latest reply

krishnaindia
Community Member
PAISAYPAY IMPROVEMENTS

1. Tie up 'feedback' to 'reciept of Item'

Normally international buyers consider feedback as closure of a deal. So if Paisapay programmers can make the 'item reciept' to automatic completion when a feedback is posted. That will save quite a big hassle. Feedbacks have the item number so it is not huge deal to do so .

2. Possibility of Chargeback should be 'cancelled' immediately after a positive feedback is posted for the item.

Surely , simple stuff to do. Just correlate feedback of the item to the paisapay items.

How can this even got missed out in the first place ? This is basic !

Regards

Krishna
Message 26 of 60
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Dear Prashant ,Krishnaindia has given a very good and practical idea which can be immediately implemented by Paisapay without any excuses .

I have another simple suggestion to consider :

Presently most of the entries are done by sellers in paisapay window. So why not even item received entry can also be done by selers themselves ????
As soon as a seller gets proof of delivery he can enter the delivery details ( like date of delivery ) .
Paisapay system can automatically send an email to buyer that seller has informed the delivery of item . Now buyer should be given a reasonable time like 2 to 3 days to object the same otherwise system should consider that delivery has been done succesfully and payment to the sellers should be released .

This will ensure prompt delivery of payments to sellers without any unnecessary delays . More than 50 percent of buyers do not bother to leave any feedback for the products , how can we expect them to enter item recieved details also .

if eBay really belive in follwing community values then it should believe the sellers first who are duly verified and trained by ebay at the time of registration :

* We believe people are basically good.
* We believe everyone has something to contribute.
* We believe that an honest, open environment can bring out the best in people.
* We recognise and respect everyone as a unique individual.
* We encourage you to treat others the way you want to be treated.

I hope a little more trust shown by Paisapay in sellers can bring more sellers and more business to eBay India.

Thanks

Narinder
Message 27 of 60
latest reply

kritijewellery
Community Member
can you give us a link url which we can give to buyers to just click and confirm item receipt ?
Message 28 of 60
latest reply

kritijewellery
Community Member
can you make paisapay more flexible ?

a buyer made a payment but wants an immediate refund and I asked paisapay that I havenot shipped the item yet and to please refund the buyer immediately. They refuses to do that....

all paisapay customersupport executives are brainless and stubborn they dont understand and always uses forceful implementations of their brainless ideas...

new paisapay is useless harashment for sellers...

and ebay india is forcefully making sellers to either accept their dictatorships...

Listen we are citizen of an Independent India and will better kick such dictators then to accept their slavory...

If you try to use dictatorship on Indians then we united will kick you out of business and our country just like the Britishers...

My Indian frends I call you all to be united and fight against the dictatorships of these foreigners just as we did for freeing our country...
Message 29 of 60
latest reply

indianrailstuff
Community Member
Hi Prashant,

I have a suggestion. I currently sell my product through my website in addition to eBay.

For my website, I use PayPal as a payment gateway to
accept credit cards. If PaisaPay would offer the same features (usable on a third party website as a payment gateway), it would be wonderful. Two huge advantages would be:
1. Charges in INR instead of USD
2. Availability of netbanking facility to users.

Naturally, if such a value addition is introduced, PaisaPay must ensure to keep charges reasonable, and not exceed PayPal rates.

I hope this suggestion can be implemented.

Thank you
Samit Roychoudhury
Message 30 of 60
latest reply