Online Workshop on PaisaPay

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi everyone,

This is Prashant Kumar, Business Head, PaisaPay

As announced in Rajan’s open house earlier last month we have been working to deliver on the additional requirements of our community to make PaisaPay a best-in-class payments system. We have already relaxed Express Remittance criteria and we would also announce the launch of PaisaPay Seller Protection Program on 31 March.

It is very important that we understand your views and expectations from PaisaPay. I will be here for an hour from 4 – 5 PM on Thursday, 3rd April to answer your questions regarding PaisaPay. I will also share some of the upcoming product enhancements in PaisaPay. Please feel free to ask any questions regarding our PaisaPay enhancements, policies, features and requirements. Click on Post a reply link to post a message or ask a question.

See you on Thursday, 3rd April, 4 – 5 PM.

Regards,
Message 1 of 60
latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

cochinmall
Community Member
Hello Mr Prashant.

Thank you for holding such a session to know the feedback regarding New Paisapay.Paisapay is indeed a true world class payment gateway offering assured purchase to the buyers.But few tweaks and changes have to made so that it can be the best payment gateway.

Paisapay mailers have to be modified,some of them sound so scary that they give goosebumps to sellers. :_|
These mailers include refund mailers too.Pending payments confirmed later which are done through Paisapay do not
have the address of the buyer.If the address is included in the confirmed pending payments,it would be less of a headache.

Some of the pending paisapay payments take longer time to get confirmed.And when they get confirmed,the hour glass icon is still there.It creates a lot of confusion as to if the payment has being confirmed by the team.This "icon bug" is still persisting and should be corrected as soon as possible.

And one more request,everyday reminders are sent to my email address which is turning out to be an irritation.I even get calls to my cell number telling that so and so items have to be sent before the due date.First of all,entering shipping details is time consuming.So,could you request your team to keep a tag on this so that at least the irritation is reduced? :^O

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 11 of 60
latest reply

kabirimpex
Community Member
Hi,

I am looking forward if ebay could improvise by giving sellers a small link in new paisa pay(TAB - sold with paisa pay)for printing the shipping labels from there directly which should include the buyers complete mailing address , contact information like mobile numbers , by doing this it will help all the seller ( with SMP and without SMP), becoz as on date mobile number is not printed in the shipping label

Regards
ID - kabirimpex
Message 12 of 60
latest reply

Hi Prashant

Over all paise pay is working excellent. Few suggestions as under-

1)At present shipping details once entered,cannot be edited by sellers. Sometimes when we dispatch thru our regular courier and enter shipping details but for xyz reason the courier passes the product to other courier and inform us but now we cannot edit the shipping details. So Sellers must be allowed to edit the shipping details or atleast add another courier.

2)Once the sellers enter the shipping details and confirm the dispatch the buyers should not be allowed to cancel the order or ask the refund.The reason is that when the product is already shipped it is very difficult to call back, also the courier cost of two way shipping comes on sellers and sometimes products are made on special orders as per buyers specifications so if cancelled it is difficult for seller to sell to other buyers for e.g. Wedding safa made as per buyers head size.

Thanks
Regards
Rajesh Parekh
Message 13 of 60
latest reply

truevaluegems
Community Member
buyer confirmed receipt of item on new paisapay, he gave positive feedback, I have his signed proof of delevery, Inspite of everything paisapay is forcing me to bear the chargeback and wants me to deposit chargeback amount in their hdfc bank account. paisapay delebrately suspended all my related ids including my frends and relatives paisapay id's, and forcing me to deposit the loss due to chargeback in their account. Crorepati Jewellers
Crorepati Jewellers
Message 14 of 60
latest reply

kritijewellery
Community Member
my paisapay id is suspended because my brother's id has chargeback and paisapay is delebrately forcing him to bear the loss inspite of buyer's confirming the receipt of item on "my paisapay" and buyer gave him positive feedback and he has his signed proof of delevery also.

now a buyer paid me for an item and paisapay says if my brother dont deposit then they dont remit my money. Then
I wanted to refund the buyer and paisapay customer support refused to refund the buyer.

it seems paisapay delebrately made negative ballance in my brother's account to cheat his money.
Message 15 of 60
latest reply

hill_24_will
Community Member
Hi Everyone,

This is Rakesh.I am a seller last month i sold a mobile on ebay and the buyer also left item receipt confirmation and left a positive feedback.Now about after 1 and a half month Paisapay sends me a message saying the buyer has filed a chargeback and deducted money from my paisapay account.When i contacted buyer he said i do not know how to do a chargeback
I was asked to submit POD which i did and after that i got a mail from paisapay saying chargeback is in ur favour and money wwould be refunded, but till now almost a week is over and my money have not been refunded.Whenever i call customer care 1800220288 they tell me it has been uploaded by us and it would reflect at 6.00p.m if it does not Tthen call us in the morning .Everyday this is the same story but no response.I think Paispay is trying to make a big fraud as this is not only the case with me but also with many more sellers on ebay.I REQUEST EVERYONE TO PLEASE NOTE THIS.X-(
Message 16 of 60
latest reply

truevaluegems
Community Member
we shipped the item, buyer received it, he confirmed the receipt on my paisapay, he gave positive feedback, I got proof of delevery from united states postal service with his signature on it, after two months I got chargeback, I provided POD to paisapay, paisapay refused to do anything, we wrote to buyer he never reply, THERE IS NO SELLER PROTECTION BY PAISAPAY. THEY TRY TO CHEAT AND FRAUD THE SELLERS. paisapay suspended all my related ids, my frend's id's, my relatives id's and delebrately forcing me to deposit the amount of chargeback in ebay's hdfc bank's account. Inspite of knowing everything they delebrately harash the sellers. paisapay is doing a delebrate fraud and blackmailing in this case which please note all sellers. Crorepati Jewellers
Crorepati Jewellers
Message 17 of 60
latest reply

truevaluegems
Community Member
Crorepati Jewellers

I just wanted to inform all sellers out of my repeated experiences that no matter what happens paisapay will always support fraud buyers.

My recent experience is a shocking Chargeback!

Buyer received the Gems!

He confirmed the receipt on My Paisapay!

He gave positive feedback to me!

I have the Proof of Delevery from United States Postal Service with his signature on it.

STILL!!!

Paisapay clearly told me that they will not to do anything! and I will have to bear the chargeback! Shocking!

Reasons:
Buyer has a P O Box address (because he is fraud).
Hence we got a valid address by ebay messages.
A copy of ebay message with address is forwarded to ebay.

Paisapay says address of delevery is different from what is given in my paisapay (i.e., invalid p.o box address?)

PAISAPAY IS BLIND TO:
His confirmation of receipt on my paisapay.
And the positive feedback he gave us.

If delevery address is wrong then how did he confirm the receipt on My Paisapay ???

"We were happy with paypal and bank deposit"

"Can anyone suggest ways to get rid of stressful Paisapay!"

"THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE AN EXCUSE NOT TO HELP YOU"

"THEY WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT FRAUD BUYERS"

"THEY WILL FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT PAISAPAY"

"THEY WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU STRESS"

"THEY FORCE US AND BLACKMAIL US BY SUSPENDING REMITTANCE OF ALL OUR OTHER ID'S INCLUDING FRIEND'S AND RELATIVE'S ID'S"

We want PEACE!

Lets unite my frends and raise our voice to protect us and have a stress free life now!

Regards,
Nealratan Agarwala
Crorepati Jewellers
HelloHirah
www.crorepatijewellers.com
www.hellohirah.com Crorepati Jewellers
Crorepati Jewellers
Message 18 of 60
latest reply

Hi Prashant

Chargeback issue need to be a bit seller friendly as at present sellers doesn't have any protection against the same.

I have told many times before and again I say the same that WHY seller is held responsible for chargeback issue when the mode of payment is paise pay. Why a genuine sellers accounts gets debited for no reason and he is made to bear the total loss including product and shipping.

The process works as under-
1) Product is purchased
2) Payment is made by paise pay
3) Paise pay send payment confirmation mail and informs
seller to dispatch the product.
4) Seller ships the product and courier delivers product
5) Sellers confirms delivery by checking online.
6) Deal is complete.Feedbacks are left.

Now please tell us where paisepay finds that it is sellers fault when chargeback is received by the bank or gateway. And that also sometimes after one /two months time of delivery.

I strongly feel that when paise pay charges commission for its service their job is to check and verify the buyers payments. They cannot say after two month that sorry we gave confirmation but now you have to pay us back as it was a fraud purchase and moves out from the picture.

There is a strong need to resolve this chargeback issue as we as seller dispatch our products because we trust your confirmation mails and if we get chargebacks we will loose that trust and for even a Rs.100.00 dispatch we will think twice that we will get our money or not.And than we may try to avoid or stop selling here as no one is here to waste their hard earned money.

Paise pay is excellent please make it more seller friendly and see how it works smoothly.

Policy need to be introduced -

"In case of all the chargebacks where it is verified that the seller has delivered the product to buyer on time and only after receiving paisepay's payment confirmation, than sellers should not be held responsible and all such chargebacks must be born by paisepay without any issue."

This is the policy which will give sellers confidence and will help both ebay and sellers to reach new heights and will solve many issues.

Thanks
Regards
Rajesh Parekh
Message 19 of 60
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
I am also a victim of the chargeback for amount involving Rs. 3200. The buyer has raised the chargeback after a month. The buyer has confirmed on 26th Feb that item is received in the ebay website. Online POD given to paisapay and is trackable on courier website by Public.
I request paisapay to look into the matter (PaisaPay ID 21506052301).
I dont know how international website conduct e-commerce business if such chargebacks straight hit the sellers. ebay sends email after verification to send the goods to buyer and then does a chargeback? In such case whats the use of verification?
As of now I have lost item and money and shipping & insert fees and FVF fees . In fact all expenses and the product.
Message 20 of 60
latest reply