No safety for Seller on eBay

ekartstore1
Community Member
Hi,

I have recently joined eBay and started selling.
After being a seller for 2.5 months now, I feel there is no safety for the sellers on eBay.
Customers are at liberty to leave a negative feedback without even trying to resolve the problem with the seller.
If customers contact the seller, he will be ready to solve any issue the customer faced.
I feel eBay should change the feedback policy for negative feedbacks.
eBay should give option like before leaving a negative feedback, send an email to the seller or contact the seller.
If the seller is unresponsive or not ready to solve the issue, then the customer should be able to leave a negative feedback.
I am not saying negative feedback should not be given if the seller is wrong, but it should be given if seller is not ready to solve the issue.
I am the victim of such behavior from the customer.
First negative feedback on my account was a genuine mistake which happened because of the staff, but we were happily ready to resolve the customers problem. In fact we even send a replacement.
Second negative feedback - The customer states that the product received is not a good quality.
When spoke to the customer, came to know that he is not able to use it because he doesnt know to use the product and so he has left negative feedback stating quality is not good.
This way, sellers reputation is spoiled even though the seller is ready to solve the customers trouble, issue and concern.
If eBay is serious about sellers then reforms should be made in negative feedbacks.
It should be left only when seller is unresponsive and not supportive in resolving a issue.

Regards,
Lalith Jain
HNImpex
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

mevada
Community Member
fed up with ebay biz...on way to close down !!!!
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

To Ebay India,

We understand you have, lots of sellers, on your database, and loss of few sellers, will not do any harm to you. Atleast, give a prompt reply to the seller questions posted here.

Come on, it is high time you give or post a reply.

Cheers
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
i think with last 2 months buyers are reduced to more than 70%.
still no one is able to fix the payment gateway and are no one to answer what the problem is.

i got a weird thinking that ebay.in is near to SHUT DOWN/VANISH.
if that happens it would be the ebay.in staff responsibility who never prioritized and fixed the major problems .
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
No sale at all.
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

mevada
Community Member
Last 48hrs BIG ZERO sale !!!!