Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

worst e-com site, Should be shutdown

I bought a item#130725429360NEW iberry AUXUS AX01 Android 4 ICS Tablet Mali GPU GAMING 1GB RAM 1Yr MFG Wrnty, on 18th july. ebay said it will be deliverd by 24th July. but so far today is AUG/6 and I have not received. the site is so crap, you can bu...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non availabilty of any item required

Tried for items like Stereo To laptop connecting cable, Digital Weighing scales for jwellers etc. Not only that I did not get the items bu instesd they offered PS3 stations and Baby Food etc. This is most disgusting and waste of time. No wonder some ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need a 10% discount coupon

I plan to buy galaxy note from ebay.. Request you to send me a 10% discount coupon at the earliest... my ebay id is rhk.vssc email is rhk_vssc@yahoo.com thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay My PaisePay Not Working

When I want to open My PaisePay with GoogleChrome Browser, The CSS design or javascript or what so ever is not displaying properly, I think the ebay programmer Team have to rectify this issue. Thank you.

Coupon not available after refund..

Hi.. I had bought an item(memory card) and applied a coupon of Rs100. But the seller refunded me by saying he cant ship the item to my place.. But I lost the coupon.. Till now I am expecting one and didn't get even a single one...

Sale is not compleated!!!!!

Item ID:160830981512 Paypal Transaction ID: 1MX735681R422452B http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160830981512 The above item was not received / not yet delivered as the maximum timeline given by seller is already completed.Now the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Patches In eBay Policy

Dear Sir/Madame, I want to share an experience which I had with one of my buyer. A buyer made offer on two of the items one product is around 450 INR and the other one is for 5500.00 INR. The buyer immediately paid for the lower amount item and asked...

Mental & Financial harresment by eBay !

I would like to bring to your notice the fraud that eBay did to me as a consumer, unnecessarily passing the days of action & making false commitments that my concerns will be taken care of, leading to a financial loss of more than 28,500/- & mental h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No safety for Seller on eBay

Hi, I have recently joined eBay and started selling. After being a seller for 2.5 months now, I feel there is no safety for the sellers on eBay. Customers are at liberty to leave a negative feedback without even trying to resolve the problem with the...

out of delivery area

I am new to Ebay. I made a purchase of an earphone.When I checked the order status it sows that the item has been shipped and also it reached my city before two days.But the problemm is that it shows 'out of delivery area,What does this means ? Can I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful