Money Debited without PURCHASE..!!!

cherianadan2009
Community Member
When I tried to purchase a SGalaxy S3 this morning using my debit card I got an error message that the payment is not done and use other method. I tried once again and got the same msg. But when i checked my Bank statement I has been debited and gone to ebay account (IIN/EBAY INDIA /20120629122315/0****) at the same time. Also I did not get the payment confirmation from ebay as well. What happend there? How my money got debited unless the payment process completed? Plz answer asap. Thanks
Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

raj_arun2003
Community Member
Come on guyz ebay has some reputation, dont jump to conclusions.

This is a technical problem. It happened with me too, like in the midst transection, got some prob and transection confirmation not displayed, but amount debited from my account.

BUT THE THING IZ, IF ANYHOW YOU DONT GET PAYMENT CONFIRMATION, THE MONEY DEBITED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT WILL DEFINITELY BE TRANSFERRED BACK TO THE SAME ACCOUNT, BUT WITHIN NEXT 3-4 DAYS.

THERE IS NO WAY EBAY OR THE SELLER KEEP THAT MONEY.

I read somewhere, until you dont confirm that you got the product at your place, Ebay keep the money with it, and not pass it on to the seller.

SO YOUR MONEY WILL BE BACK IN YOUR ACCOUNT AUTOMATICALLY FOR SURE. DONT WORRY.
Message 31 of 33
latest reply

sn1kutu
Community Member
When I tried to purchase the following 2 items using my debit card I got an error message that the payment is not done and use other method. I tried once again and got the same msg. But when i checked my Bank statement I has been debited and gone to ebay account. Also I did not get the payment confirmation from ebay as well. What happend there? How my money got debited unless the payment process completed? Plz answer sn1kutu. Thanks

1) Men's Leather Jackets - Made to Order
Item ID: 170877117409
End time: 19-Jul-2012 23:36:52 IST
Seller:
leather_apparels_4u (0)
0.0% Positive Feedback
Member since 22-Jun-2011 in India

2)Men's Leather Jackets -
Item ID: 170876459863

End time: 19-Jul-2012 00:01:59 IST
Seller:
leather_apparels_4u (0)
0.0% Positive Feedback
Member since 22-Jun-2011 in India

Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was closed.
Message 32 of 33
latest reply

2012dasrambo
Community Member
I tried to buy the following item no.181001502911 on 5/11/2012 using my SBI Maestro Debit card for 11000 rupees ,The transaction failed midway and money was debited from my account.I am at a loss about what happened.The order was not confirmed by ebay.Please help
Message 33 of 33
latest reply