cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

List Sellers ID & Event - If You have Cheated - To alert Buyer

ratan.trade
Community Member
Dear Friends (Buyers):

Join hand in mission to alert Buyers include SELLER'S ID. Atleast Buyers are in the forum can take caution from problematic and notorious sellers:

SELLER ID: Priti_diamonds
ITEM ID: 270606061557

Regarding Trade Events:
27/07/2010: Demand draft was delivered to Seller: confirmed by indian postal department VIDE SPEED POST NO: EW551381077IN website (www.indiapost.gov.in) for proof.

30/07/2010:Seller acknowledged the receipt of demand draft actually delivered on 27/07/2010.

01/08/2010: Seller opened UPI CASE and denied receipt of payment and denied receipt of payment.

02/08/2010: Seller re-confirmed receipt of payment on 30/07/2010.

04/08/2010: eBAY's Judgment of my Appeal and removed UPI with a remark SELLER IS ABUSING THE REFUND PROCESS. (Detail in previous post)

Surprising, Neither I have received the item nor the refund till date.

Appeals are pending with eBAY unattended. eBAY seems to helpless to favour buyers.

eBAY Court as usual removed my feedback with 51% Juries favoured to seller?

Judge eBAY support in regard to buyers. I have not marked my followup part.

Please post the Seller ID and ITEM NO with small note of events. Indeed one day Buyers will budge on eBAY.

Join hands.

Ratan.trade RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 1 of 57
latest reply
56 REPLIES 56

ratan.trade
Community Member
JOKE OF THE MILINIUM:

eBAY GUARANTEE

don't Worry
Buy Happy RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 51 of 57
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
It is the support staff who are NOT doing their job. They have become quite hopeless and we should work together in FIXING them! RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 52 of 57
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
Have you found a company's activities suspicious after conducting due diligence? List their company names here and warn other traders now! RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 53 of 57
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
On eBay, to be a successful, two important elements for a seller is to ensure that:

1. Ensure that his online salesman - the listing - is well groomed, informative for a buyer.

2. After the item is sold, the next step is to manage his buyer relation such that the buyer is converted into a repeat buyer. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 54 of 57
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
This NEGATES the entire purpose of the FEEDBACK system.

The Jury cannot differentiate between a genuine & a fake feedback. The ONLY PURPOSE SERVED IS, SELLERS WITH INFERIOR PRODUCTS will multiply and the goodwill of Ebay will eventually get eroded. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 55 of 57
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
DO NOT Trust the sellers with following features:

1) Have not its own domain name website, only have an Ebay.IN sub-domain website;

2) The seller's just have a mobile phone number, like +91-xxxxxxxxxx. They donโ€™t have any landline or fax.

3) The seller website don't have detail office address etc.,

4) posted thousands of products in ebay.in and that its price is very cheap;

5) Selling famous brand, please notice all famous brand is hard to ship to oversea if don't have the export license and vise-versa;

6) Ask the seller tell you its office's address, say โ€œyou will assign some one to visit his/her officeโ€, check what he /she say;

7) Trust your first feeling, if you don't feel safe, and then give up this seller.

WISH YOU SAFE TRADE
REGARDS RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 56 of 57
latest reply

Check my thread:

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500007661

genuine.buy and bappa.sales

Group of sellers, who registered on ebay ONLY TO SCAM and commit FRAUD to the seller. NOT SHIPPED ANY ITEM TILL DATE and ROBBED potentially lacs from us.

Paisapay is blindly rewarding them money based on fake dispatch proof despite multiple complaints and intimation of investigation by ebayers.
Message 57 of 57
latest reply