Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launching eBay branded packing material, discontinuing PowerSeller material

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Community Members,

We are happy to announce the launch of eBay packaging material that will be available to all our community members to use. All our sellers can now directly buy the material from here.

With the launch of eBay packing material, we will, henceforth, be discontinuing providing free PowerSeller packaging material, the last installment of PowerSeller packaging material will be sent to eBay India PowerSellers by September 18th 2009.

Benefits of using eBay packing material:
-- Standardize the way your shipments look and improve buyer experience with professional looking packages
-- Reduce chances of in-transit theft with tamper proof packaging material
-- Save money as the packaging material is economical and has been priced at cost
-- Available in various sizes/denominations, including ‘Try Me’ packages for first time users
-- The material is flexible and can be used to pack diiferent kinds of merchandise.
-- Order as per your convenience at any time of the month

We hope you will find good value in the eBay packaging material, please share your feedback on how we can continue improving the packaging material and other suggestions on this thread by clicking the post a reply button.

You can Click Here to buy the packaging material.

Regards,
eBay Team
Message 1 of 76
latest reply
75 REPLIES 75

fashion-badshah
Community Member
I have a small Question

Are these packing material sold by ebay itself of ebay is promoting a seller ( manufacturer of these bags ) ?

if it is sold by a private party then whether it is allowed for other sellers to sell similar packing material on ebay
Message 41 of 76
latest reply

same prb is faced by me too..
i purchased few bags + tape roll on last saturday, m in mumbai yet the item is not shipped neither the seller replying any email nor he is contactable on the mentioned landline number. 😞
Message 42 of 76
latest reply

tsr.online
Community Member
its been 5 days the TRY ME pack i purchased is not shipped yet!!!!
also the seller is not responding.
Message 43 of 76
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello,

It's not that easy to sell on ebay .... but before giving all the rights to a particular manufacturer ebay should have ensured that he his committed to selling on ebay.

"his shipment got damaged."

ebay should have ensured ready stock before starting the pomp & show.

What ever the problem is .... the Seller must respond to Buyers emails and Calls.

I suggest that a single person should not be given exclusive rights for these bags. Atleast 2-3 Sellers be there to sell these bags (with different Designs) at a fixed Price so that the ebay Sellers Community is not effected by such un-foreseen circumstances like ... "shipment got damaged." .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 44 of 76
latest reply

@indconcepts

Who gave this information with this comment? Shipment got damaged? as seller is not at all receiving calls nor replying any of my emails. Will i be getting the item as i want to see for the sample. And yeah never depend on single seller as this seller seems careless for ebays promo for him.

I suggest give the rights to powersellers like us who really know how to deal with ebay online business.
Message 45 of 76
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi i got the message from the seller that he has shipped the item.I ordered it on last week Saturday.
Message 46 of 76
latest reply

i received the bags & tape rolls today which i had ordered on saturday.
Well i was surprise to get the Tape Roll which i used to get as PowerSeller, its same tape roll which is meant for PowerSeller.
So i just need to know any seller can pay and get the PowerSeller Tape Rolls now?
I am PowerSeller so its ok with me but if non PowerSeller getting the same tape rolls is unfair towards PowerSellers like me.
Hope ebay team explain this matter.

About the bag quality i found it little lower then previously we used to get in PowerSeller packing mtrl but its good.
Message 47 of 76
latest reply

Dear Ebay team,

Please dispatch my powerseller packing material last installment at the earliest. I am in urgent need.

Thank you

Rakhi

*the last installment of PowerSeller packaging material will be sent to eBay India PowerSellers by September 18th 2009. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 48 of 76
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
SHOCKING to know that now any body can buy POWER SELLER material just for a small payment to eBay sponsored supplier.

Now we can also expect eBay will start selling POWER SELLER certificates also to any body in same way ...........

This clearly shows utter mismanagement at professionally managed multinational company called eBay .

Perhaps eBay.in Faces Sapana or Indraneel may have some readymade answer for this as well.....

My sympathy is with all fellow power sellers who have earned the POWER SELLER status with so much hard work .

Regards:-(:-

Narinder
Message 49 of 76
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi received the packing materials today and they are nice.I am not a power seller and in my products it is mentioned no where as power seller.I hope the shipper may be sending power seller packing material only if a power seller buys through his power seller buyer account.
Message 50 of 76
latest reply