Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rs.200 off coupon not working

Received a couple of coupons in my inbox this month. One of them is NEEDITNOW9. I've been trying over and over again for the past few days. No luck.The coupon expires only on Feb 28, 2018. But I keep getting the 'coupon expired' message. Even logged ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Assured free gift from eBay not received

I had ordered for an item from eBay (item#170351425256) in the first week of July for which I was supposed to get a 4 GB Sandisk USB Drive free, as part of the monsoon offer or whatever. After 3 months and despite sending several reminders (atleast a...

Panasonic eluga i battery

Hiii sir i bought panasonic eluga i battery .....but it is not working ....it is works only 3 hours .... .what i do ....tell my ....can i replace my item ....i am not happy .....i paid 499rs for this item

Empty parcel

HelloI buy gionee s5.5 display panel at Rs. 1999.00But the parcel is emptyI rise the claim i try 30 days but my claim is rejected not solved i am from poor family

Unfair eBay Guarantee Claim

Sir, 1. I am a registered eBay seller with the name of "Navbrain". I sold item Product Id: 221387003374, a Brand New, Sealed by Apple Iphone 5s purchased in the UK along with a Rsim unlock for Rs 44,500/-on March 7, 2014. After receiving the item, th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

could not find my item in orders list

not able to find my booked item in order list . booked 3 days back , it is showing as no items in my orders .. so could not track my order ...plz help with this .. Order details You completed checkout on 10-Feb-2018

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delay from EBAY in shipping product

i talked to seller about shipping the particular item at particular place before payment . seller answered he will ship in next 1-2 days and i have paid for a exercise machine 27-aug2013 and yesterday i contact seller ask about delay in shipping .he ...

Need Help

I haven't received my Item Paisapay ID 46673481446 .it's been 15+ days since I Ordered That. Tried contacting seller but he is out of reach. I raised a Case n it said I'll get inform upto 12 FEB But Today (11 FEB) I received Email saying that I Have ...

Mobile purpose

Sir tell me that xiaomi mi4i 2gb 16gb mobile is a 4g volti phone (yes or not)? Kay jio 4g sim card apply ho sakta h. thanks

PaisaPay?

Why are all amounts on my account now shown in PaisaPay currency (Rupees)? I am in the U.S.! I have no interest in PaisaPay! I've tried to change my account settings to U.S.-only listings and U.S dollars, but the system continually defaults to Indian...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return request reject

Hi my name is Hiral Soni recently buy data cable of my one plus 5 mobile. It's described as dash charge but I found that it's not charge as dash cahrger work. Like it's time more than dash charger charge. So I immediately contact seller he accepted m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Launching eBay branded packing material, discontinuing PowerSeller material

Dear Community Members, We are happy to announce the launch of eBay packaging material that will be available to all our community members to use. All our sellers can now directly buy the material from here. With the launch of eBay packing material, ...