benzasia
Community Member
Hello
I am seller on ebay from last 5 years
I have 99.9% feedback
no open cases in resolution centre/item not recived
No issues with paypal account
No ebay fees due
Few days back my account was restricted by ebay without any information or email
I have been mailing Tns and calling my account manager
But no reply from tns and my manager dont even know why its restricted ?
Its not allowing me to list items
I called phone support and they said its very normal ebay does this to all sellers ocassionalyy and soon it will be removed and i dont need to worry.

I want to knwo why is it
I am senior member who know about ebay policies and always treat customers first then why are these things happenings?

And ebay dont replies no emails/information just puts restrictions.
What can i do>?>>>>>

This is very rude behavior can anyone tell me if they have faced any similar problems and ebay is not telling us anything.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

LISTING RESTRICTIONS BY TNS

Hi

i have selling limits on my ac. from a year.

in past six month if you check my account its in the best ever standing and its impossible to get a limit

i am only able to put gross item of 3lakhs for sale and once i put 3 lakh gmv listings,i cant list further.

Its the most troublesome work to list a item in one quantity and look at it everytime

though my ac. manager and category manager have always helped me but there is no problem on there side but ebay TNS department is really sleeping.

God knows what will happen after EBAY GUARANTEE launch as seller will be likes dog infront of TNS.

Regards
Yogen
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Hi Benzasia,

Recently, eBay has made many new changes to 'HARASS' sellers and the sellers selling cross borders are most badly affected.

You have 100% Feedback but if you look at your DSR, you will find that your - Shipping and Handling Charge has a DSR rating of 4.5 / 5.00

If the DSR rating slips below 4.6 in any of the four parameters then eBay will automatically place a selling restriction and 'Label' you as a 'Non Performing Seller'.

If you improve on your 4th parameter (Shipping and Handling costs)and increase it to more than 4.6 then your selling limits will be removed automatically.

eBay representatives won't answer our queries and we cannot expect them to answer also. I am being charged 12% as FVF even though I am a business seller. My FVF should be 8.75% I am paying 3.25% more and I haven't got any answer from eBay so far.

Kind Regards,
Mustufa
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

graciousgems
Community Member
Dear Friends

I am sure that such problems have to be faced by each n every seller and may be by rotation .

In my case the Account Manager has stopped picking up my Calls - which adds and insult to the injury . Is this the responsible way of working or ebay too is becoming a Sarkari Daftar ?

Regards
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

benzasia
Community Member
Hi mate i am thinking that i have 2000+feedback and almost 100% feedback and from 7 days i am begging to know y my account is holded no one has the answer for it no email and no reply by tns i have called everyone and mailed everyone but no know about it .

earlier paypal issue time i stood by ebay but never though i will be treated like this.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

i think best solution is we should stop selling on ebay for sometime then only this sleeping pigs will wake up!
i am also facing many problems
these idiots dont have time to give a single reply of our mails.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

benzasia
Community Member
How many sellers facing this problem also the biggest problem is that tns dont replies to mails and this problem is for lots of sellers senior members are not happy that tns dont replies or listens just hold account and dont even tell the reason
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Ebay being a monopoly (at least for the time being), all job hunters try to get in and feel very secure once in the company. When there is so much job security and fat salaries, nobody cares for the customer service.

Most of the eBay employees (from top to bottom) have very mediocre brains and no understanding of customer satisfaction.

Sellers fill the eBay coffers with all sorts of fees, still eBay treat them as if they are thiefs or pigs. What a pity !
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Dear All,

Please give your valuable suggestion in below thread.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500007235

Thanks
rhtdm.6624
Message 9 of 9
latest reply