Khuda Ke Liye ..........

Khuda Ke Liye ....... Stop this SNP nonsense.

I have recently seen that 80% of the top sellers are facing SNP issues.

Either come out openly and say that every seller in India is a Non Performer and close this site or wake up to reality.

We can not go by some imagined norms.

Buyer rate neutral / negative even after they like the product for multiple reasons. They may be "ratings challenged" but for those issues calling a seller non performer and have restricted / suspended is not done.

Think wisely, think Indian.

Sellers are here to sell only if they have a high buyer satisfaction rate, otherwise they will automatically go out of business. Buy putting this artificial and imagined norms on sellers and playing with their livelihood and careers is simply not done.

Khuda Ke Liye .......... stop this insane humilation, mental torture and financial loss to sellers which will ultimaely stop all top sellers from listing here.

As it is most of the top sellers in the Indian e-commerce scene do not sell on ebay.in (I can confidently say that none of the top 10 sellers in India in terms of value / volume, sell on ebay.in today). Soon even those who are will go away and ebay will only be left with aaya rams, gaaya rams

---------

Devesh
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Khuda Ke Liye ..........

techniwas
Community Member
Deveshbhai

This has been the scene since 3 years of eBay. I never spoke abt it freely on the community, waiting for things to improve. But you know what happens here...

I was originally suspended on eBay.in a few months after the transition from Baazee. I resolved all SNP in a month, but the billing killed me for a YEAR.

At that time we I had some 30k in PaisaPay, and 19K as eBay dues (which was reflecting in my account as 29k as UPI couldnt be filed). As a Fy College student I said them, either release the amt from PaisaPay so that I can pay or adjust it. Matter dragged for a year, had to refund all buyers Paisapay money and take money offline and fight till a year to get credits from eBay billings.

After that there have been incidents where Buyer sends a PHOTOCOPY of DD to us, and later claims a Buyer Protection successfully.

Then did I mention the latest issue with TechNiwas ... Buyer being allowed to open Protection Claim without filing SNAD or INR? (After over 70 days) ?? .. ah forget it

These are just some nonsense incidents, If all our sellers contribute All incidents, the community would take months to only read and understand it ... eBay India GET WELL SOON

At the end of the day, our only question to eBay India is, "We are the same sellers selling on Indiatimes, Rediff, etc... despite a 15 day or 30 day payment cycle there, why do we feel so confident dealing there? compared to eBay India"

TechiE

TechiE
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Khuda Ke Liye ..........

runalaila_in1
Community Member
If it is indeed the case as below

As it is most of the top sellers in the Indian e-commerce scene do not sell on ebay.in (I can confidently say that none of the top 10 sellers in India in terms of value / volume, sell on ebay.in today).

Then there should some serious thought go into it .

B O D Y - - J E W E L S!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Khuda Ke Liye ..........

Hey techie,

Same thing happened with me also some months back. There was no dispute and suddenly i got a direct claim.

I am now waiting for the day when there is no dispute, no claim and just a direct payout to the buyer without getting the item back.

Yesterday i had only 22 listings live on ebay, i tried to list some items and was unable to do so due to the restictions.

I was very proud that i am a platinum power seller on ebay, par ab sari izzat nikal di

Itne saalo ki mehnat ka ye sila mila... agar eBay tujhe pechan jaata, khuda ki kasam tujhse mohabbat na karta.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Khuda Ke Liye ..........

techniwas
Community Member
Shuaib bhai,

Gum mein shayar ban hi gaye? :-)

TechiE

TechiE
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Khuda Ke Liye ..........

esmartbazaar
Community Member
Hi All ,

Yes due to this SNP nonsense , all major sellers are either 75% sales restriction,or full restriction, or on suspension .

All this could have been avoided if intentions were good on the part of management , as the feedback system is due to be modified in a major way in OCT , this SNP could have been relaxed , and just to add to the complications Tns has stopped accepting emails with headers for removal of the feedback sent by the buyer who gave bad feedback , in short there is no way out .... so it comes to koi shayari kar raha hai to koi jokes post kar raha hai ...

Regards,
eSmart Bazaar [ Restricted seller ]
Message 6 of 6
latest reply