Item not delivered

bkum1899
Community Member

This is to inform you that I have ordered a Lenovo A369 Flip Cover Case in black color on 17th February vide order id no. 35732918680. But on 21st Feb it was intimated that due to a short supply of black color in Lenovo Flip Cover Cases, we are unable to supply the same. If you wish to buy the Flip Cover in White color that could be supplied otherwise we would refund. Then I opted for refund and on 5th March I got the refund. But on 5th March when I visited the ebay website I was shocked to see that the same black color case was being selling at a price of ` 999/-. The Lenovo Flip cover in black color is not available in open market so the ebay is making profit from short supply of the product by selling it on very high price. It was the main reason that is why I was refused to supply the same. I was a frequent customer at ebay but this kind of incident has dented the image of ebay and when you have such kind of policies I am sure I am not going to shop any more at ebay. Thanking you for reading this and I hope strictly action will be taken against the responsible persons for it.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Item not delivered

firstly ebay do not sell on this site. ebay is a platform for all sellers to sell in this site.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply