cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is this so easy to become a PowerSeller?

Hi eBay PowerSeller Team,

I would like to draw your attention to the feedback ratings of harshcorp05. On 29th June the seller received 23 feedbacks from all NEW unique buyers at the time interval of just one minute. All new buyers have feedback rating of just one too.

This is clear that all buyers are bogus which is against eBay Policy.

This shows that the seller wants to become a PowerSeller in a day by doing anything. We have worked hard for a year or more to get this reputation. eBay should check this before enrolling the seller in PowerSeller Program.
Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Thanks to PowerSeller Team. The PowerSeller status of harshcorp05 has been withdrawn this evening.

But 38 fake feedbacks dated 24th, 25th and 26th June are still there. Hoping that further action will be taken by eBay and this time all fake feedbacks will be withdrawn and the seller will become once again a Genuine Seller. May God bless him and he may achieve the target to become a PowerSeller in a genuine way as we have did.
Message 31 of 39
latest reply

verash
Community Member
How many Parul_Kale with numbers as suffixes have you created for unique feedbacks Mr. Navaneeth (snrama)?
Message 32 of 39
latest reply

Yes Navaneeth, what's this? The feedbacks by parul_kale9, parul_kale11, parul_kale12, parul_kale13 and so on with all similar comments fast delivery. product satisfaction in the interval of just one minute on 14th July.

Are you following harshcorp05 tricks to speed up your feedback? You had criticised harshcorp05 for his deeds and now you too are doing the same thing.
Message 33 of 39
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Dear skygiftworldwide, verash and others,

Since I was out of city from yesterday, I couldn't reply to your posts / quires and my apologizes for the delay in reply.

You all could have thought twice before posting (or complaining me) on each and every thread including the Open discussion thread. I was hurt and was shocked ๐Ÿ˜ฎ that people are talking about me every where. More over, you are all reducing my reputation though I am a honest.

I am neither following anybody nor giving feedbacks to my self.

All parul_kale ids (total ordered: 16) are from Miss Parul Kale, Nagpur Reliance World. I received 15 Orders from Reliance World on June 14 - June 15, 2007 as there was an eBay session going on at Nagpur Reliance World on that date.

As per the eBay team guidelines / instructions, they have made different Ids to place the order as they were offering some discount to their customers. I have even made the phone call to Preeti (eBay staff) before dispatching and got confirmed regarding the ids for security reasons.

I have even had a talk with Miss Parul Kale through phone regarding the same.

I have received 14 feedbacks from them and yet to receive 2 more feedbacks (parul_kale8). All orders are of Transcend 2GB Pen drives and since the ids are from Reliance World, they have left the same comment.

They have ordered Pen drives to other sellers also.

I have even received few orders from other Reliance World (different cites), but the ids are not like this and haven't received feedbacks yet.

I am attaching almost all the Courier Shipper's copy with this post to prove myself that I am honest, genuine and haven't done anything wrong.

http://i7.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/ab/1f/8174_1_bl.JPG

http://i10.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/ab/1f/7fbd_1_bl.JPG

http://i5.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/ab/1f/7e14_1_bl.JPG

http://i12.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/ab/1f/7c1f_1_bl.JPG

I also request eBay team to kindly reply ASAP to this post as itโ€™s the question of my honest and reputation. Let all the co-sellers know the truth. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 34 of 39
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
Dear Snrama,

Please don't take it serious, be cool. All of us understand correctly that, in one of the posts you mentioned about this multiple order from Reliance Web World. Nothing to worry. All of us understood that you are great seller and example to others.

To fellow members, i request you not to post/ further answers about Snrama's reply, thanks for your kind co-operation. The post topic and discussion gone beyond the motive of the original post. Let's respect other sellers reputation.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 35 of 39
latest reply

Sorry Navaneeth, we misunderstood you due to such case which was in highlight since a week. We did not wanted to hurt you or your reputation.

Keep up the good work and congratulations for your sales to Reliance.
Message 36 of 39
latest reply

Dear Navaneeth (snrama)

I knew and thats why I am very glad ๐Ÿ™‚ that you came out clean !

Congratulations to you !

Keep up the excellent work you've been doing so far , you have set a very good example for all of us.

I specially liked the way with which you proved everyone wrong and yourself right !

Good Luck !

Cheers
Meenu

Message 37 of 39
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Dear skygiftworldwide,

Misunderstands happens.:-) Lets take it as an experience and continue our success on eBay forever. ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks coolbrasco & jaipur_fashions for the support. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 38 of 39
latest reply

verash
Community Member
Dear Navaneeth,

My heartfelt apologies!!! I don't know what else to say but I'm really sorry for the misunderstanding. I wish you all the success and at the rate your feedbacks are growing I can feel you will emerge as one of the highest feedback score holder with the highest percentage of positive ratings.

Much regards

Ashutosh
Message 39 of 39
latest reply