cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Indraneedl T&S eBay staff God plz help:zero rated buyer threats me thru mai

dear trust n safety. i am inline with ebay policies but this zero rated fake buyer - manoj_20378 threats me: see what he wrote in his mail : he also complaint my valid item thru community watch and misrepresented my item in front of T&S and you have stoppped me to sell the item. PLZ READ THE BELOW MAIL FROM HIM CAREFULLY.

1ST MAIL

Dear kumar.m,

Pls dont sale this item on ebay for such a low price we sale here this item for 10k + ,,I dont think u have more than 2-3 pieces of this item .Ebay dont allow to sale such items ..Its better for u to sale SVB items on ebay dont sale thse equipment & dont kill its price as u hardware peoples alwats do ..
Regardss.
Manoj

- manoj_20378

2ND MAIL

Dear kumar.m,

You will sale me, forget to sale this on ebay it will be removed soon & action will be taken against ur account if u relist ..wait for some time
Regardss.
manoj

- manoj_20378

3RD MAIL

Dear kumar.m,

Eaby ka online seller can t be my competitor dam hai to work in sites like rediff, indiatimes, ebay pe bechne wala cant be competitor of mine of u will come to know kitni baar relist kar sakte ho within 24 Hrs ..ye chori ka saman bechna band karo yaar, Today i received a call from customer that its on ebay for 5k , i said chori ka maal hai because big companies have above 12k price kumar.m ko koi nahi janta .
Regardss.
manoj

- manoj_20378

4TH MAIL

Dear kumar.m,

Right 15% rediff ko dena , & dekhna kya bachta hai ,ojjas, wespro, eltroindia, indmart kya karenge ..U must be knowing kya business milta hoga rediff se aapko janab ..But i promise u cant sale yhis item on ebay within 2 days , sale, mouse, keyboards, Gud luck
Regardss.

- manoj_20378

AND EBAY HAS DELETED MY ITEM ON THIS FAKE BUYER'S FAKE AND MISREPRESEND REPORT

WHAT SHOULD I DO. DOES EBAY WANT TO LEAVE ME?????????????????????????????????
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

victoria_edward
Community Member
First choke the seller. Then choke the ebay itself. Horrible system these guys introduced. Kalidas, who cut the branch of tree on which he was sitting, was probably more intelligent. By the time they realise their mistake, ebay will be damaged severely. I feel so sad.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
ROFL

TechiE

TechiE
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello kumar.m,

Thank you for expressing your concerns on this forum yet again and I'm glad to be able to address this issue.

I'd like to reiterate the fact that we are with you our dear sellers and we will surely investigate this case and take appropriate actions.

I totally understand the kind of frustration you are going through and would best to help you in this regard.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hello,

As someone who know a li'l about this matter.

Kumar.M was selling a "Spy Camera" which is not permitted under ebay policies and it may have been pulled down.

I do not know why he is making such a scene of this.

The rest is absurd communication between two rival sellers

------------
Message 5 of 5
latest reply