Independence day 2012 Gift not received

I haven't yet received the gift for IDP 2012 promotion for paisapay transaction 31889358389.

Pls. check at your end and pls. provide feedback at the earliest.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

aac6677
Community Member
I think its cheating by e-bay. I too didnt get promotional gift from e bay for the purachase of a phone worth 13K. When ever i called customer care they told me that they will respond within 7 days. But till now (after 2 months) they never responded.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Dear Pankaj,

As per the Terms and Conditions of eBay Promotion we dispatch the gifts within 45-60 working days post redemption ends. We are into process to collate the data of eligible members and will start dispatching the gifts within a week. Be rest assured, you will receive your's soon.

@aac6677 : Kindly share your paisapay ID and the name of promotion you are referring to. I will look into the issue and update you.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

lred3564
Community Member
dear sir ,iam lakshmi reddy paisapay id is 31732474950
i didnot get my independence day promotional gift even after 80 days ,i frequently contact through toll free but they telling that it will receive soon,but still i did not get,before 1 week some one call to me they r telling like this.please send as soon as possible ,if i receved my gift then i puschased a 42 3d led tv.complaint no is 1-4718944230,
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Seema ji,

Any updates??

RE:
I haven't yet received the gift for IDP 2012 promotion for paisapay transaction 31889358389.

Pls. check at your end and pls. provide feedback at the earliest.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

palival
Community Member
PaisaPay ID 32004919811

i haven't received my gift for items purchased on 25/8/2012. Ebay, please send it to me asap.

- Palival
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Hello,

I have not received my "independence day" gift item (MicroMax Q80).

Today I have received a parcel via BlueDart that is marked "independence day gift", with item listed as "MicroMax Q80", however, the item inside is MicroMax x78.

The parcel has not been tampered with in any way. I have opened the parcel under video. Obviously, the gift sent is the wrong item.

This item is NOT acceptable, since Q80 is a 3G bar qwerty phone with secondary camera, and x78 is a slider 2G phone without secondary camera. Many other features are also inferior.

Please replace.

Buyers, beware that you are getting the correct free gift.

Regards,
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Spoken to ebay customer service, Rochelle then Srinivas.

They have unilaterally swapped x78 (inferior model: 2g, single camera, flip phone) instead of Q80 (superior model, 3g, dual camera), and they expect me to be happy with it.

They have the gall to insist that x78 is more expensive than q80.

Finally, he has ended with the equivalent of "do what you want", ie, put consumer case if you want. He has further refused to give the postal address to which the legal notice has been sent. He has refused to put the change on record.

VERY BAD SERVICE, practically cheating, in fact.

I am approaching consumer court for this, and I will claim damages, punitive damages, costs and harassment.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply