INDIAN BUYERS & SELLERS BE AWARE.

mhir9778
Community Member
HI i recently won many auctions on 27/03/2008 around 30+from CHARMING BELL, VICALLA & MERRYGEMSTONE ON EBAY.COM (USA).Regarding the above i had made payments on 30/03/2008,around $USD 450 and was very happy for that till TUESDAY 01/04/2008 when i checked my ebay i was shocked to see that they are no longer a REGISTERES MEMBER ON EBAY,

PLEASE HAVE ALOOK TO THIS THREAD ON EBAY.COM

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?forumID=107&threadID=1000675908

This is the first time i had a bad expericece with EBAY
Any help would be highly appriciated .
Regards.
Mhir9778.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Oh my God. 450 dollars gone down the drain!!!
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
any buyer protection on ebay.com?

TechiE
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

damann14025
Community Member
it really pinches to lose money like this.Is there any way to know before sending moneyy,whether the seller is currently a registered user?
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

This is so ridiculous, I read the forum and I am quite shocked to read what the others have to say about these frauds and the replies from eBay !

mhir9778, how are things going on?

Please keep us posted and let everyone be aware of such fraudelent activites on ebay!

Regards
Meenu Jain

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

mhir9778
Community Member
Hi,

Again disappointment from EBAY ,ebay India are saying that i file a items not received complaint against the sellers (power sellers).

Since the transaction was through paypal I had called the PAYPAL peoples in the USA n you will not believe it took me half hour to registered the case with them .(Pathetic)

Paypal sent me an e-mail today saying that the dispute is escalated to the claim department.

I want the merchandise if given the chance- but I highly doubt I will receive anything. I want answers as to why these POWER SELLERS has the license to take my money and other peoples money and not furnish us with our items or refunds.

The whole experience will only push buyers away from conducting business on Ebay. I am sure i will leave Ebay if I do not get my money back or merchandise.

Mhir9778
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Hi Mihir

Sorry to hear about that it is very bad. Please check that the paypal id you paid to is verified or not?

You can file a case with paypal if it is a paypal verified id. Also you can claim for monetary loss thru ebay buyer protection.

keep posting

Thanks
Regards
Rajesh Parekh
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

mhir9778
Community Member
HI Damann14025 THE SELLER WAS A VERIFIED POWER SELLER on EBAY WITH A POSITIVE FEED BACK OF 80000 +++ THEY WERE HAVING 3 COMPANIES (MERRYGEMSTONE,VICALLA &CHARMINGBELL) VERY GOOD REPUTATION ON EBAY.COM U CAN HAVE A LOOK AT ITS WEB STORES THAT IS STILL THEIR WWW.VICALLA.COM,

Their IS NO BUYER PROTECTIONS on EBay,I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED FOR THIS .
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

vintfan
Community Member
Hello Ebayers concerned about Vicalla. I am a longtime fan of the company disturbed by their departure from Ebay. But their new website is up and I believe they are trying to make everything right with their auctions. Sounds like they are currently a little overwhelmed getting caught up but you should visit the site where you can contact them. Good luck!
Message 9 of 9
latest reply