I want my Money Back...Not agree to wait now

To,                                                                                                                                                  Date: 07/01/2014
Chairman & Managing Director,
eBay India Private Limited,
14th Floor, North Block,
R-TECH Park,
Western Express Highway,
Goregaon (East),
Mumbai 400063,
Maharashtra(India)

Subject: Deficiency in service by eBay by not refunding the money used in Paisa Pay Id: 35248673947 of user id sonirewa_80.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had placed one order on 19/12/2013 for an item, after making payment using paisa-pay, I found that the seller  is fraud , and the item sold by him was not at all genuine. So I mailed to your customer care (legal team having email id: inrswebhelp@ebay.com ) regarding this issue, and ask them to cancel my order immediately. But I never get any reply from your legal team regarding my purchase.

I have tried calling your contact-us phone number on several occasions, and even emailed so many times, but have not succeeded in getting resolution for my complaint as there is no answer to my phone calls and emails. One day I called to your customer care telephone number, and make your representative understand my problem then she suggests me, not accepting the order sent by the seller, so that the order will go back to the seller and I will get my money. I do the same and raised an eBay guarantee claim with Claim id: 369291, but my claim was kept on hold mentioning the reason that “the seller has appealed against refund request”. How could a person who is selling fake products stop me to get my money? The authenticity of the seller can be seen with the track record of the Indian Speed-post Tracking website itself, after refusing the delivery of that particular product the Postal department send this item back to the seller and after reaching to its origin Post-office even the post-man was not able to find the address of the seller and they mentioned it in there website as “Delivery Attempted: Insufficient Address”.

I just want to say that I am using eBay from last few years, but never facing such problem before. I wrote all my doubts regarding this order in my email to your legal team on 20th Dec. 2013.

At this juncture I feel helpless; it seems that somebody cheated me. I tried to contacting your online chat option listed on the website, that option is good for nothing. They are saying the same thing “We have registered your complaint, and with-in 48 hrs your complaint will be resolved”, but I have not received any reply from them, your customer care executives are so incompetent that they hardly interested in understanding my problem.

It will be highly appreciated if you look into this matter and refund my money at the earliest. However if you forget to do so within 10 days from the date of this letter, I would be compelled to hire a lawyer to file a consumer complaint against you for gross negligence, and deficient service, as well as additional compensation for mental agony and legal costs. And I am filing a case in cyber-crime police regarding this issue. I hope that I do not have to take these steps and look forward to an amicable resolution of this issue. For authorization/authentication purpose in this issue, you can check the  Tracking Result for the consignment id: ER522274005IN  with Indian Post website.

Yours truly,

(Mr. Manish Kumar Soni)

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0