cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I had two bad experiences with e-bay-Please go through and decide..

sreelal_u
Community Member
I am mentioning the second bad experience first as it was just a cheating from e-bay management side.

2) I bought a valentines gift from e-bay, with a promotiona code, which offered a free 2GB pendrive and I did not recieved the same till now. Customer care people are not able to resolve the issue, eventhough I contacted them atleast 15 times. I feel like Management played a trick to sell more girs by making a fake offer and cheated us.

My first ever bad experience is as mentioned below.

1) I bought a MP3 player which was damaged/not working while I recieved it. When I complainted to the seller, he disagreed to replace it as he may be a regular seller who knows that teh customer will never get justice from e-bay. I was new, so i registered a complaint. Then I came to know from customer care, that I need to get a confirmation from service centre that teh item is not working (I need to spend money from my pocket), then need to send it to e-bay, who will review it. If it delayed I will not get money back. My courier amount will be waisted. Then I dropped the complaint, giving a bad comment to seller, realizing that I have to pay for courier and for getting expert opinion, more than what I spent for MP3 player. Next day when I checked the comment which I gave was removed. Then for what the heck, I have that option ??

I request you to go through my experience and decide whether to choose e-bay or not.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

sreelal_u
Community Member
What the heck yar,

even after posting my bad experience in this forum I am not getting a proper solution .. Not even an apology mail .. What a bullshit service is this dears ??
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

prabhdeep_sambi
Community Member
well i would like to share my experience with you as well.
I also feel that i have been a victim of such fraud offers.
Under the same Valentines say offer i had purchased a samsung 22 inch lcd monitor and was suppose to get a transcend 7 inch digital photoframe.
Dear friend let me tell you today it has been more than a year and a half and i still hav not recieved the item.
Even i want to know any legal route for taking action against them.
And one more thing is worth mentioning here that their support team told me to update my address so that i can recieve my gift . I have updated my address more than 3 times so this thing also does not work. Its just like making a fool of yourself.
its high time and i think taking legal action is the only way out.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
@sreelal_u , did not understand which courier service is expensive then your mp3 player ????

As you mentioned you will have to spend more on courier service then the mp3 player ??? please advise as this is really interesting ???
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Community Member
i have not got my want it get it gift .
PAISAPAYID 31064023157
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Community Member
PAISAPAYID 31064023157

i have not got my want it get it gift.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
prabhdeep_sambi

thats where the problem occurs .. it takes 45 - 60 working days to receive your gifts and once you changed your address we can not blame ebay.

as you might have checked the terms and conditions , ebay only ships to the address you provided during your purchase of that time. and you can not keep changing addresses.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply