cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How your sellers are spoiling your name and driving buyers away from Ebay

Hi 

I nishant bhayana have been on ebay as an active member since 16 years now 

User id nish_b_in1

I have always loved the website and the experience however I'm quite shocked after my last transaction on your portal 

I ordered 2 wing back covers for my galaxy s8 From a buyer called Fonoworld a few days back. 

He called me 2-3 days after the order was placed and told me that he had only 1 black cover and 1 other glitter cover against the 2 black cases I ordered. 

He then asked me to wait for 24 hrs and he said he would try and get the product.

After that he stopped taking my calls and 3 days later I got a email from ebay saying your order has been cancelled and the seller stated the reason as "buyer requested for cancellation "

This made me very upset and immediately decided to leave negative feedback for such a seller. 

Immediately the seller Imran from Fonoworld started calling me non stop and sending me multiple messages (photos attached) 

He begged me to remove his feedback and said this would spoil his business etc... I also said fine I don't want to spoil your business and agreed to take back my feedback in good faith and as a good person to help him.

He then assured me he would relist the 1 case he had and I could place an order for that again. 

Too my shock he listed the item at a much higher price. 

He then messages me after I call him as to why he has done this... He says I don't wish to sell to you as you leave  negative feedback. 

I am very angry and upset at all this. I wrote him a message on ebay too expressing my feedback to which he is now cooking up a story that I black mailed him after placing the order to reduce the price else I would leave a negative feedback.... I'm in Shock. 

1. His chat and messages clearly say he has cancelledmy order because he did not have the stock he advertised and not because I'm some black mailer. 
2. I'm on ebay since 2002 and never felt soooo cheated and wronged 
3. I'm sure I will never feel like buying on ebay now after this. 

This is very very serious and very wrong. Your sellers can not cheat and insult your buyers this way. 

I request you to please delist this seller and take appropriate and strict action against such cheats. 

Sellers like this are spoiling your brand reputation. 
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How your sellers are spoiling your name and driving buyers away from Ebay

jnr-ebiz
Community Member
Not all sellers are same. And i would say not all buyers are genuine like you. We are at the verge of stopping our business because of buyer scams and misusing ebay policies.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply