cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biggest Courier SCAMS by eBay powership - BLUEDART Courier involve in Big SCAMS - Report to CBI

Dear Indian Friends.

I am seller on eBay since long time. EVEN before powership ( Shipping provided by eBay)

Earlier we use to send parcels on our own.

In 2014 eBay introduced eBay Powership. That means once order is done. eBay itself assign courier. They pickup.

Charge the courier amount as per the weight. And then eBay deduct while paying to the seller.

And eBay earlier had BLUEDART ( as primary )

Aramex and Fedex.

Recently they added Delhivery in 2018

But, since starting this Bluedart DOING biggest SCAMS in the form of wrong weight.

I will tell you one example of today and you can understand.

1.) I sold small item, that is battery charger. It is very small, you can easily hold in kids palm.

After packing if you put in your shirt pocket it can fit there. That much small.

And regarding weight is it less than 50 grams. Small plastic device.

But, do you know what this Anil Khanna CEO aided Bluedart couriers doing scams...??

They charge this as 1000 grams. that is 1 KG

So after selling this item including shipping for Rs.170+. Seller face complete loss on this due to wrong weight.

In fact seller pay from pocket. Instead of getting any profit. YOU are paying from your pocket.

Like if you take this with government of India RAILWAYS. A passenger book ticket and instead of paying to 

Railway. Railway itself paying him. Giving ticket as well as paying money to the passenger???

IS that possible???

Is government of India can bear this..?

But, this is happening with thousands of innocent Indian sellers. Small poor sellers.

BECAUSE this SCAMMER and Cheaters at Bluedart knows small sellers cannot do anything..

Taking that advantage this fellows doing this scams with thousands of sellers. Already cheated on lakhs of transactions. You can check how sellers are crying...

When you lodge complaint... they play games with you saying it is charged based on the dimension. Weight etc.

But, I have personally showed their Assistance Manager after many complaints.. I showed them live proofs many times.

Then they said it was employee mistake and scanning error.

And if you inform this to irresponsible - Anti seller eBay team. They are totally blind. This fellows just playing with Indians. 

So you already know the condition of eBay to sellers.

So this Bluedart courier doing scams.. making millions by doing these...

I showed them proofs hundreds of times to their managers as well. Where on banyan without any carton pack.. just as you can fold like envelop. Got charged illegally 4 KG

Instead of less than 100 GRAMS.

YOU can see here huge difference.. where is 100 grams and where is 4000 grams...

This type of scams they are constantly doing.

And even if sellers taking time and check each and every parcel after it got charged. And complaint this on eBay powership tool. They put under pending for weeks and months and few they credit the amount and more than 50 percent they reject saying - Bluedart charged correctly.

So both this Bluedart SCAMMERS and eBay STAFF doing crimes in this...

HERE they are thinking like British people rule our nation for more than 100 years. and we take lot of time.. So we are weak and poor people and they can play with us.

LET us fight against this scams.

I request all sellers to fight against this and lodge complaints against this. Report to CBI.

For one wrong weight case of Rs.100 they should be able to pay us 2 lakhs rupees... We should fight cases against them.

ELSE this FRAUD Bluedart continue to cheat Innocent Indians..

They are keep on doing this crime again and again.. Even after well educated. Expert seller like me complaint to them. 100...sss of times.

NOW with these kind of harassments I too decreased selling.. 

One is eBay / Flipkart harassment and looting..

And another is this FAKE charged by Bluedart criminals

Indians come forward and fight against this big multi million dollar criminals...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Biggest Courier SCAMS by eBay powership - BLUEDART Courier involve in Big SCAMS - Report to CBI

Many have discontinued Powership due to this Overbilling. I myself also discontinued using directly Fedex, DTDC, Delhivery though they are being little expensive than ebay's offered rates. But I am still comfortable as I can assign my package weight while booking.

To my experience  there is  no Powership  programme problem, they are extermely fine but there is issue in their software which assigns this weight while booking which the powership people are not rectifying. The courier people are charging what the booking has been made from powership.

Hope powership people would look at this bug issue in their software and rectify them asap so that all sellers can benefit from it.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

jnr-ebiz
Community Member

We stopped power ship for the same reason. Its not an error, a known thing that Bluedart does to loot sellers  Its fine with FedEx  ecom, etc.

On selfship, another scam starts, india post must have replaced items. Lol. Can you believe it. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply