Feedback for Team Ebay India

Here are some suggestions for Team EBay India that I hope they should implement. Hopefully someone from the management would look into it.

1. Remove Fixed Selling Fee: This fixed selling fee per item should be removed by Ebay India as its already getting paid handsome commission per item. Even other sites like Flipkart and Amazon have also reduced it.

2. Showcase More Categories on Home Page: I dont know why Ebay India's home page is dominated by electronics items. Ebay has wide range of products including kitchen items, books, decoration etc. Why none of these categories ever get to be featured on home page is beyond my understanding.

3. Increase Feedback Revision Limit: At present seller gets 3 revision requests per 1000 feedback. It should be increased since buyers often leave negative feedback by mistake and sometimes due to fault of Ebay. One buyer left me negative feedback because he didn't get tracking details email from Ebay. Since feedback can destroy business of sellers, the number of revisions should be increased significantly.

4. Estimate Delivery Date: Ebay should avoid giving estimate delivery timeframe to buyers especially if the seller does not have Power ship. It leads to a lot of confusion.

5. Global Listings: All global listings should be listed below listings from Indian sellers. It doesn't make sense to put them on top of the page.

6. Improve Seller Support: Every time I try to connect to seller support through chat or phone, I always get connected to buyer support and then have to wait 5 minutes for them to transfer the call. This stupidity should be avoided.

7. Order Cancel Button for Buyers: There should be order cancellation button for buyers before the item is shipped. Because there isn't any, usually by the time buyers connect to sellers, item has already been shipped. It costs seller shipping charges.

8. Allow sellers to also leave negative comment to buyers. We should have chance to warn other sellers about buyer's fraud.

9. Allow sellers to require minimum feedback score from buyer to purchase an item. It should be provided especially for expensive items. This way sellers can be assured that buyer is genuine.

10. Seller App: Ebay should have a separate seller app or at least introduce more features for seller in app such as allowing to enter tracking details. I would love to be able to enter tracking details through mobile app.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Big Problem is Remittance Received in 21 Days And Now No Sales On Ebay... Also Ebay Packing Material Stop... 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

kld-33
Community Member
This side is very bed so i convince this is side not buying any product becouse any order cancel many resion
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

jnr-ebiz
Community Member
We are on ebay since 6 months and looks like we have experienced all issues other sellers are facing. Strongly agree to all ur points above.
And too many frauds these days, buyer restriction with feedback is needed asap.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply