cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to file a consumer court compliant against ebay india

I bought an item on ebay on october 3, 2013. amount paid 3441.00 INR through hdfc netbanking. The seller initiated a refund on oct 04,2013 stating the item is malfunctioning. Inspite of the refund i am not able to get the refund amount  from ebay till now. Have followed up with the ebay consumer support and now i get The below messgae from them and closing the cliam.

Claim ID : 305027

We tried reaching you on your registered mobile Number 09751410248....7799366250.However unfortunately, we could not get through as the number was constantly not contactable. We would like to inform you that your refund process has already done on 04-Oct-2013,hence we are closing you claim

can any one guide me know how to file a consumer court caseagainst such fradulent trading practices by ebay india.

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

I reqst people not to buy anythng from eBay
Ebay is one of the largest fraudster company
They jUST know how to take and grab money
They are big idiots including the ceo
Message 11 of 26
latest reply

VERY BAD COMPANY I ALSO BUY A CHARGING CABLE AND IT WAS DEFFECTED BUT THEY CAN'T HELP ME TO REPLACE THIS. 

Message 12 of 26
latest reply

I am requesting you all to kindly support me to file a case against ebay in consumer cell
Message 13 of 26
latest reply

yelc-sand
Community Member
I bought an iPhone in eBay its not working I returned it on 22 June 2017 the eBay said you will receive your DD within 15 working days still I not received any DD my claim I'd 295756 I will wait for 5 days then also no response from eBay then I will file a case on consumer court
Message 14 of 26
latest reply

p.joshi86
Community Member
Same case with me as well...my refund is pending from last 1 month....
Message 15 of 26
latest reply

zovish
Community Member
Never buy anything from eBay, this company is totally fraud. They provide damaged product and when you raise a claim against it,they simply refuse by saying that your product is in manufacturer warranty, kindly contact customer service center of the same.
We purchased​ a brand new product for what?
Why we run after service center for repairing our new product?
Isn't it the responsibility of the seller to check the product quality before shipping?
Message 16 of 26
latest reply

ronsing_22
Community Member
Please refund provide.and Process to be fast
Message 17 of 26
latest reply

Hi kindly file case against eBay bcoz I ordered redmi mi 2 mobile two days back but seller told it's not new mobile refurbished so I want cancel bcoz am looking for new mobile then seller not cancelled my order I sent a mail also and I called to eBay customer care he told it wil refund 48hr til more of 48 nobodi respond am very irritating eBay don't buy it please want refund please customer not important to eBay just money
Message 18 of 26
latest reply

TRUE, EBAY is cheater's site.

Message 19 of 26
latest reply

My frnds 1st go n contact to lawyer he file against eBay.
Message 20 of 26
latest reply