cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How do i claim the guarentee for an item which i had purchased through Baaz

rajeshpaul_k_in1
Community Member
Hello Ebay,
I had purchased a Digital Camera On December 29 th through the Baazee Site,. The seller offered me one year guaranetee . It is not working now. Now the question is How will i contact the seller. When searched using ebay.in i got the reply that "No longer registered with eBay " . I have all the mails with me with which i had the transaction. So pleasa advice me.
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

How do i claim the guarentee for an item which i had purchased through Baaz

rajeshpaul_k_in1
Community Member
Hi nvid,
I don't understand what you are saying. How do you expect Guarantee & warranty documents ?? Is there a specific format ? Does ebay/buyers insist the guarentee paper to be signed on a revenue stamp or registration paper ? I received the guarentee written in a piece of paper. It read "This product is guarenteed for 1 year".

Now to Swarup Dutta on the comment "When I buy something from eBay / net I do not expect to get the warranty service from the seller. So I buy only if the Price is commensurated with this handicap."

Dear Swarup,
I went through you profile. You have bought items which are of low value. For an item worth 1000/- your policy is good. But when you buy some items worth 10-15K, guarentee does matter. See my profile. I had bought a mobile for 8K and camera for 15K when it was baazeee. But now i don't trust ebay and so i make a purchase of maximum 1000/- through ebay. Never again for a big deal?:|
Message 11 of 11
latest reply