cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HADTAL !! PROTESTING WILL WORK !! SELLERS READ THIS PLZ.

true_value_in1
Community Member
Hello Sellers !!
After reading the new updates applicable from Feb. I have come to the conclusion that selling is no more profitable on Baazee. Baazee is out of their mind that they are in India. They think everything can be like eBAY US. Does baazee have so many members like Ebay? No, then why are they under this wrong impression. What is the CEO doing? Is he still in the jail? Is he sleeping? Will Baazee allow us to sell whatever Ebay is selling on their site? If not then why are they applying Ebay rules on us? Baazee Cafe is not gonna take this seriously anyhow.
The only way out is that we all Sellers should come together and protest their decision. We should stop selling totally on Baazee. Baazee should not forget that we both are dependant on each other. PROTESTING IS THE ONLY SOLUTION ELSE WE HAVE TO SUFFER !! FIRSTLY THE PROFIT MARGINS HAVE GONE DOWN AND ABOVE THAT ALL THE CHARGES (SURCHARGES) ARE PUT ON US.BUT BAAZEE IS JUST THRIVING FOR MONEY. BAAZEE IS GETTING SELFISH DAY BY DAY. INSTEAD OF MAKING SOME STRICT RULES FOR BUYING THEY ARE IMPOSING ALL UNWANTED BRITISH RULES ON GENUINE SELLERS LIKE US !! GINTERNATIONAL ARE U READING THIS !!
JUST PROTEST PROTEST PROTEST PROTEST PROTEST & ONLY PROTEST !! THEN ONLY THEY WILL WAKE UP !! !!:-(X-(]:)
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

baazeeuser3
Community Member
I AGREE BAAZEE IS IN NO COMPARISON TO EBAY. YET EBAY RULES ARE PUSHED DOWN SELLERS THROAT.
ONLY MOTIVE IS MILK THE COW ( SELLERS )TILL THEY BLEED TILL THEY CEASE TO EXIST. IT IS KNOWN FACT THAT MAXIMUM THRUST AREA IS ELECTRONIC ( IF YOU DON OT BELIVE ME SEE HOME PAGE & IF NOT SATISFIED SEE POP-UPS )SECOPNDLY 99% OF THE ELECTRONIC GOODS AND CELL PHONE ARE PROCURED FROM GREY MARKET ( THEY ARE SMUGGLED GOODS ) & DIRECT LOSS TO EX-CHEQUER. I HAVE A STRONG FEELING THAT CEO WILL BE SOONER OR LATER BACK BEHIND THE BARS FOR PROVIDING PLATFORM TO SMUGLERS / SELLERS OF GERY MARKET PRODUCTS MAINLY ELCETRONICS. SINCE IT IS DIRECT LOSS TO GOVT.WITH CHANGES TAKING PLACE THESE BIG ELEC. SELLERS WILL SEE SPURT IN BUSINESS AND GROW SINCE IT IS POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO SUSTAIN THE CHANGES AS MARGINS ARE VERY HIGH ( BEING SMUGGLED GOODS ) WHILE OTHERS SELLING GENUIN PRODUCTS LIKE ME WILL PERISH. IT IS VERY MUCH LAUGHABLOE WHEN BAAZEE DECLARES FEE HAS BEEN SLASHED. BUT THE NAKED TRUTH IS SELLER STILL ENDS UP PAYING THE SAME SINCE SELLER IS BURDEND WITH 4%-2% PAISAPAY CHARGES DEPING ON THE MODE OF PAYMENT SELECTED BY THE BUYER. SELLERS ARE NO FOOL PLEASE BE INFORMED. SELLERS BE ONE - COME TOGETHER - PROTEST OR PERISH. SELLERS CONTACT cookwareking@rediffmail.com
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

mclaren021
Community Member
AFTER BAAZEE DECIDED TO STOP MY PAISA PAY PAYMENT OF Rs.60,000/- FOR SELLING NOKIA 2100 MANUALS WITHOUT NOKIA OFFICIAL LICENSE.I DECIDED TO FINALLY MAIL THEM MY LAST MAIL.THIS IS WHAT I HAD TO SAY.

--------my mail------------------------------------------

Dear Baazee Team,

After repeated attempts(4 phone calls & 6 emails) to resolve the issue,i am forced to inform you that if my payment is not handed to me at the earliest ,i will have to approach the media and the police to take legal actions against the Baazee.com India PVT LTD. and the sellersupport team.

I am an Employee of Infosys Technologies PVT LTD. and i know my legal rights.Baazee has no rights to hold the Buyers/Sellers money at any discretion.

thank you
---------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

buying_reeloaded
Community Member
:-(Why is Baazee acting like it is never seen money in its Life....?

What is the point in going against the sellers and making it difficult for them to sell on baazee.com...?

All the new rules clearly indicate how Money-hungry Baazee has become and specially the new rule of Multiple auctions is a Sick and only shows that Baazee is concerned about looting money from sellers.

I personally gaurantee you that I will not be putting any of my items in Special Listings unless and until these new rules are amended.

I would like to know who makes these rules as they have a mind like a leech who just wants to suck the blood of sellers.

I suggest your new Rules and Decision Making responsibilities to be handed over to someone more mature and rational.

RIGHT NOW THESE BAAZEE LEECHES ARE JUST SuCKING OUR BLOOD.....

Now only someone from above can help Baazee as it is heading towards its doom.:-(:_|:O
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

hi_techpower
Community Member
No buyer wants to put multiple quantity listing if baazee guarantee the fulfillment of sale as every buyer knows that single quantity auctions are more beneficial and gives good returns If fulfilled. But every sellers knows that buyer will bid and not fulfil the same and who will suffer only seller. All sellers will put single quantity if baazee return special listing fees also if SNC is filed against the buyer.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

gindianet
Community Member
Dear Sir/Miss

y hell you are wasting your time is they going to listen this na... you will never going to see even reply..like they care for money and comission not seeing sale is down and fraud buyer is increase..like today one buyer purchase our 3 quick buy all quantity and community watch did not do anything when we check his profile we found it is already done fraud with 12 seller...they removed that Max quantity one buyer can purchase and now who is suffering the seller...we tell you one line from there excutive when we complaint that baazee going in worse condition reply came "Than leave the baazee" see the attitude......seller support in a great sleep and forgot there own terms and conditon and voilate them....what is the need of rating review when buyer have to take step...it will increase negative and seller going to suspanded....fraud watch closing listing for funny reason that you are giving free gift audio cd....it is original and we are not selling giving as gift....baazee in a worse stage and never going to up from that stage...now you have to bear the pasie pay charges... prompt is closed...and wait till there new tools going to arrived there is nothing diference between super seller and worse seller both have same power....aution slab is going to be conduct by baazee...you do not have power to create your bid incriment price....and one more news for you guys which is not conformed till now after 2 month they are going to charge per listing....they are coming online workshop on 28th ....as you know all guys that online workshop never sucessfull half seller did not get any reply they must come to delhi and mumbai office for live debate...this will never going to work...there customer care is pathetic more than any other depart...only read recipt come reply never...just we are wasting our time that is all...who knows from the tomm. they will going say your pasie pay cheque is come after 1 month after lessing the baazee commision ....

with regards
Ginternational
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

astelcorp
Community Member
BAAZEE ALWAYS REMEMBER. WE MAKE MONEY, YOU MAKE MONEY. YOU ARE SIMPLY FORCING THE SELLERS OUT.WE WILL DRASTICALLY REDUCE THE LISTINGS.

ASTELCORP.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply