cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going to file a case in consumer court against ebay now

d4risingst4r
Community Member
The customer care is full of idiots who cannot resolve anything. If they dont have any idea and they cant do anything then what is the use of contacting such fools everyday ? Why doesn't ebay provide support from someone who can help ? I have lost all my hopes. The only thing left for me to do now is to file a case in the consumer court to get my money back as also claim compensation for all the harassment. Guys dont ever buy anything on ebay. They will eat your money for sure.
Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

pandey_nk
Community Member

No doubt. E-bay really sucks!

Their whole claim of guarantee refund is bogus.

I am struggling for last 20 days with ebay. Both the seller and ebay are cheating me.

Customer Care is endlessly busy.  E-mails are not replied to.

More then the experience with the product, it is experience with ebay that is distressing.

Legal recourse is the only option.

@d4risingst4r wrote:
The customer care is full of idiots who cannot resolve anything. If they dont have any idea and they cant do anything then what is the use of contacting such fools everyday ? Why doesn't ebay provide support from someone who can help ? I have lost all my hopes. The only thing left for me to do now is to file a case in the consumer court to get my money back as also claim compensation for all the harassment. Guys dont ever buy anything on ebay. They will eat your money for sure.

Message 31 of 42
latest reply

abdugaff
Community Member

Am also filing a case in few days. . . . fed up with the tourture and calls from ebay. . .  its a "fake" refund options and gimicks from ebay. . . 

@d4risingst4r wrote:

Message 32 of 42
latest reply

After seeing the harassment nature of ebay customer care, I decided not to purchase anything from now on from ebay. Thank you for opening my eyes

Message 33 of 42
latest reply

Many eBay buyers have faced problems. I think we all buyers who are feeling cheated should approach consumer court togather to get authorities to take a strong action against eBay.

Message 34 of 42
latest reply

Many eBay buyers have faced problems. I think we all buyers who are feeling cheated should approach consumer court togather to get authorities to take a strong action against eBay.

Message 35 of 42
latest reply

lets do one thing . can we all file a e complaint against ebay for breach of trust or unethical conduct of business is it posiible ? 

can someone with expertise help 

Message 36 of 42
latest reply

Hi ebay users

Iam filing a case against ebay with proofs ( Converstation recording with sellers,Ebay Customer team and screen shots ) .I have 3 concreate cases [ claim IDs  940737 943742 940109 ] where ebay has cheated as their customer support and claim team is filled with unprofessional,unethical personnels who are clearly not doing their job.

I never had issue with ebay.com which is manned by a professional team, whereas india team is handled by people who cannot take pain to read, check system photos or are IT illiterate.

I have appointed a lawyer today and we can also file a PIL.

Let me see if the indian ebay team deletes this post or fiddles with the system logs, then we can ensure that a system and record tampering case can also be filed.

Iam a business CIO and sure feel Ebay team requires a legal push to get things corrected.

Message 37 of 42
latest reply

i am facing  similar issue with eaby .

I got the wrong & damged product .It is not resolved yet 

Claim ID: 1090266

though I provided all need detail to the ebay team . Today i received the mail saying issue reoved since no reply from myend.

Some one can help me to solve thsi issue.

I don't giveup this so easy .

Message 38 of 42
latest reply

i am facing  similar issue with eaby .

I got the wrong & damged product .It is not resolved yet 

Claim ID: 1090266

though I provided all need detail to the ebay team . Today i received the mail saying issue reoved since no reply from myend.

Some one can help me to solve thsi issue.

I don't giveup this so easy .

Message 39 of 42
latest reply

I am with you brother, please let me know how to proceed?

@hariharaniyer1975 wrote:

Hi ebay users

Iam filing a case against ebay with proofs ( Converstation recording with sellers,Ebay Customer team and screen shots ) .I have 3 concreate cases [ claim IDs  940737 943742 940109 ] where ebay has cheated as their customer support and claim team is filled with unprofessional,unethical personnels who are clearly not doing their job.

I never had issue with ebay.com which is manned by a professional team, whereas india team is handled by people who cannot take pain to read, check system photos or are IT illiterate.

I have appointed a lawyer today and we can also file a PIL.

Let me see if the indian ebay team deletes this post or fiddles with the system logs, then we can ensure that a system and record tampering case can also be filed.

Iam a business CIO and sure feel Ebay team requires a legal push to get things corrected.

Message 40 of 42
latest reply