cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going to file a case in consumer court against ebay now

d4risingst4r
Community Member
The customer care is full of idiots who cannot resolve anything. If they dont have any idea and they cant do anything then what is the use of contacting such fools everyday ? Why doesn't ebay provide support from someone who can help ? I have lost all my hopes. The only thing left for me to do now is to file a case in the consumer court to get my money back as also claim compensation for all the harassment. Guys dont ever buy anything on ebay. They will eat your money for sure.
Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

spl_ind
Community Member
@d4risingst4r... Can you please mention in detail the nature of the problem you are facing with the customer care team?
Message 2 of 42
latest reply

d4risingst4r
Community Member
Everytime I call or chat with them they say they will contact me back the next day...But that tomorrow never comes...One time they told I will get my refund processed tomorrow. After waiting for a week when I contacted them again the person says we are waiting for shipment proof from the seller and then disconnected the chat without even giving me time to reply back. Bunch of morons. They say its handled by the logistics department so he can't help. Then why the hell don't they give me the number to the logistics department. Nobody bothers. They can make you wait on call for half an hour to check details and then give you the same reply that we will call you back tomorrow.
Message 3 of 42
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
d4risingst4r... I can understand how you feel but it is a fact that eBay take some time to verify with the seller before they actually refund their customer's money.
Message 4 of 42
latest reply

creationsworld
Community Member
Please File case in Consumer FOrum to get justice..

This is the only way to treat with ebay..No one is sitting here to listen problems
Message 5 of 42
latest reply

anooprvdn
Community Member
1.do not publish any advertisement of ebay even the procedure and customer care support team and agent(contacting) be in alert for 24 hours
2. do not publish unavailable item list through ebay
3.do not change or minimise in the purchased item packages
Message 6 of 42
latest reply

uma-11
Community Member
and i also suffered.i bought 2 led tv's on indipendenceday promotional offer. i redeem my gift samsung galaxy pocket mobile.i have chated 20 times.every time that ebay buffelows says surely your gift will send next week.but the animals didn't send my item.
Message 7 of 42
latest reply

ladiesclub
Community Member
Please include me on filing the case against ebay. Your case is little good. My case (I am seller), I sold items, ebay got money from buyers, months time is over. Still ebay didn't released my money saying that they need proofs. After I submitted proofs, they are now telling that I need to improve feedbacks.

I told return my goods and return the money to buyers. No answer. My 20,000 rupees is blocked.
Message 8 of 42
latest reply

sushil1069
Community Member
Very bad site will never visit it again.. I have a refund of rs5125 pending.. first they told me to send my credit card statement then when i sent them the statement they said they havent received it even after i sent it more than 15times .. and they are saying its the banks responsibility... i am caught here
Message 9 of 42
latest reply

vmeh5289
Community Member
The worst experience of lifetime to buy from ebay. Tall claims on ebay guarantee are hoax. So is the customer care. Keep following it up with them for shipment details and what waste tons of time you are given non-existent docket number. You file for refund after exhausting your patience and 'ebay guarantee' timelines. After the expiry of timelines without intimation on status updation, courier comes and delivers to office peon and not to addressee because addressee would refuse. And claim team closes the case saying the item is received. What a bunch of cheaters !!!!!!
Message 10 of 42
latest reply