cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going to file a case in consumer court against ebay now

d4risingst4r
Community Member
The customer care is full of idiots who cannot resolve anything. If they dont have any idea and they cant do anything then what is the use of contacting such fools everyday ? Why doesn't ebay provide support from someone who can help ? I have lost all my hopes. The only thing left for me to do now is to file a case in the consumer court to get my money back as also claim compensation for all the harassment. Guys dont ever buy anything on ebay. They will eat your money for sure.
Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

bad to see so many people with the same problem. well, ebay certainly is one of the best online platforms for both buyers and sellers, otherwise we can't justify the existence of so many millions of members worldwide. at the same time its true that ebay india representatives are the worst dumbos one could ever imagine of. unsmart, ignorant, lazy, perhaps school drop outs--thats what possibly ebay india looks for while procuring manpower. but can we really blame it on those representatives only? they do what they are TOLD to do--not? whatever it is, ebay india only proves once more that we are indians--cuz other ebay sites aren't as famous for their inefficiency. i'm a powerseller and been into ebaying for a while now--i'm sure ebay india is gonna be history soon. i've closed my shop here, will wait to see ebay closing down too. just one suggestion to you all--know what you're doing before you do, ebaying at the basics is pretty safe and fine---if you act smart, you don't need customer support here.
Message 11 of 42
latest reply

sivakotee
Community Member

i am with you.. i hope a lot more with us...

only response from ebay customer care is for any thing they will say it is not possible or wait as per eBay policy...

Message 12 of 42
latest reply

Absolutely agree with the views here. Indeed their resolution team is nothing more than a pack of apes who have been unleashed without any guidance. For my claim 431421 , they have mentioned atleast 4 different reasons for the closure each time they were contacted and none of which were even remotely reasonable.The claim was closed with remarks that since the claim falls under ebay guarantee hence it cannot be resolved. Can someone please decode this message ? LOL. Never wanted the refund as it was merely 300 odd bucks but the manner in which these buffoons acted made me to lose my temper. Just wanted an apology from ebay that they have made an mistake in closing the request.

It's high time that ebay brings some structural changes and replaces this "resolution" team or else there are too many options for the customers for their shopping needs.

Message 13 of 42
latest reply

sidmax84
Community Member

I had ordered 2 toys   never sent me the item.. also When I contacted Ebay they said they would refund the money or item and would let me know abt the descision in 10 days after 10 days I called them they told me to wait 4 days waited a week still nothing now called and am searching for form to fill for consumer court

Message 14 of 42
latest reply

The customer care is full of idiots who cannot resolve anything. If they dont have any idea and they cant do anything then what is the use of contacting such fools everyday ? Why doesn't ebay provide support from someone who can help ? I have lost all my hopes. The only thing left for me to do now is to file a case in the consumer court to get my money back as also claim compensation for all the harassment. Guys dont ever buy anything on ebay. They will eat your money for sure.and THEE IS NO HOW YOU CAN REACH THEM. AFTER 1000 mails to them they say they can't reach my number. Liars
Message 15 of 42
latest reply

Hello Guys

Some facts about ebay. Te customer care department is outsourced of ebay to a company name arvanto. Trust when I speak to them can actually feel the low standard quality staff.

Their IQ are lower than room tempereture. Including vital departments like paisa pay,trust and safety etc.

Even ebay claim department dupped me for Rs 15000. I am already in a process to file a lawsuit against ebay. The worst part is a IQ between a CS agent and CS manager has no difference.

Full of attitude with no reason. Guys do not think of filing a consumer court case as you will end up waiting time. Instead of that speak to a lawyer and file a law suite under IPC 390 breach of trust. If ebay fails to resolve the quey you wil have option to file FIR and issue arrest warrants agains the heads of ebay.

If you prefer to file consumer court case probably your grand children would get the refund instead of you LOL.

Regards

Message 16 of 42
latest reply

thanks a lot ridhiraj...

i will file a law suite against them, each one of the customer service should be punished, such a bad attitude they have...

i was told it is a brand new iphone, but  from the frist day i have battery issue, unlocking issue

when i call them.. they said theye would ask claim advisor to talk to me..which never happend..

whenever you call they would say, they will ask him to getin in touch with me...absolutely nothing..

such a waste of **bleep** talking to each one of them...

Full of attitude with no reason. Guys do not think of filing a consumer court case as you will end up waiting time. Instead of that speak to a lawyer and file a law suite under IPC 390 breach of trust. If ebay fails to resolve the quey you wil have option to file FIR and issue arrest warrants agains the heads of ebay.

Message 17 of 42
latest reply

same problem here
Message 18 of 42
latest reply

Honestly guys sellers are good on ebay but ebay customer support and gaurantee claim process design is really sick and not at all suitable for Indian Market.

The worst part is ebay customer service quality and IQ of their staff is very low. They are blank on all issue do not have process knowledge due to which both buyer's and seller's are suffering. In terms of refund and bad experience.

before going legal I would request you to all please start shooting up mails to ebay country manager MR Latif Nathani. If its collectively appealed idiots would be replaced by better staffs.

If you do not have the email address let me know I will provide the address to you guys.

Regards

Message 19 of 42
latest reply

How do we start filing a case in consumer court? Would really be grateful.. On June 23, 2014 I had ordered for one Luxcine C5 projectore worth 34000. The deadline they gave me for delivery was on July 1, 2014. The projector was delivered only on July 3, 2014. I was shocked to see a bunch of magazines (Water Pump and some fortnightly magazines) in the case of the projector. I honestly don't know who to blame for it. Ebay or the Seller?

I have tried to contact the seller but to no avail. I have talked to Ebay represntatives but the only reply or the most uniform replies from all those chats and talks was, "Could you please hold while I checked the system for your details?" and after waiting for about 10-15 minutes, all the representatives have replied monotonously, " A case representative will get back to you within 24 hrs or 48 hrs or 72 hrs."

It has now almost been a month. I am fed up of it and will be cautioning all my contacts never ever to buy from Ebay.in again.

Will be real grateful to you if someone, anyone help me with this.

One thing totally unexpected was the parcel came in wrapped with Shopclues.com wrappers.... For a second I was confused if I had ordered it from Ebay or from Shopclues.com

I do not know if they have a tied or something like that but it is very unlikely they would be trading with each other.

Message 20 of 42
latest reply