Ganesha coupons & Free gift... "Its a MYTH"

ajaikumar.ramamoorthy
Community Member
Hi All,

I bought some items around Sep/Oct 2012 using Ganesha coupons and still waiting to receive the free gift. Contacted eBay customer support almost dozen times and every time they say some #$@# excuses and fake promises... Probably they can close the India site and move away or better they can get a training from Flipkart.com about how to provide service to customers.

One of the worst shopping website I have seen till now is EBAY...

If I ever get the gift I will acknowledge the receipt here. Till then beware of eBay sales...
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

ajaikumar.ramamoorthy
Community Member
Finally Online Chat window STOPPED working... It keeps on saying "You have been connected with eBay customer support. The next available chat agent will be able to assist you. Thank you for your patience.". So my earlier message started working and they blocked me from chats? LOL....

It's displaying same from the morning and tried closing & re-opening the window, restarting the system still the same...

Hope my account will be forcibly disable by eBay soon... 🙂
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

ajaikumar.ramamoorthy
Community Member
Live chat with Agent... LOL... I am sure I will get same replies without even missing . and , of earlier replies...

After-all they just copy paste from their existing db to handle customer instead of solving the problem...
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

ajaikumar.ramamoorthy
Community Member
Another 48 hours gone. eBays promises have to written on history... LOL... eBay ROCKS...
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

ajaikumar.ramamoorthy
Community Member
Now got reply to wait for another 72 hours for them to get back with a reason... LOL...
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

ajaikumar.ramamoorthy
Community Member
Still no reply from them.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply