For this Ebay Responsible

cooljewelindia
Community Member
Selling on ebay is Contract Between Buyer & Seller Why Ebay interfere in this Buyer choose the Other payment Mode buyer not paid for same ebay ( CS ) call the buyer Buyer response ( I want to make the item as Cash on delivery. i am unable to pay using my online bank a/c. also explained
the same to tele caller who once contacted me. Kindly make payment mode COD.) Ebay ( CS ) Not passed this message to us now tell me who is responsible if this transaction fail or buyer left the negative for seller Inraneel reply
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

satyaessential
Community Member
Inderneel Bhai kaha per ho CS team ko kahe ki wo log jakar COD Cash On Delivery Service Buyer ko provide kare mere ko mera paisa laker deve buyer asking again & again for CS promise for Cash on delivery

& one more incidence with other buyer CS team telling buyer if you choosed the other mode tell the seller send invoice so they can pay through paisapay also is this possible

Agar CS Team Ko ebay ke bare nahi malloom hai to misguide to nahi kare buyer pahale kg se lesson start kare padhe like phir buyer ko guide kare

Seller ke liye paresaniya paida nahi kare
Save To seller from CS Team
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear cooljewelindia & satyaessential,

Thank you for posting your concerns on our community discussion forums. I'll be happy to assist you in this regard.

I understand that there are concerns over communication to our buyers from our customer support team. I'll surely look into this matter and escalate the same to the concerned team so that corrections are made if required.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 3 of 3
latest reply