Feedback on the Changes

Dear members,

We look forward to hear your feedback on the changes. Please click 'reply' to post your message.

Regards,

Team eBay India. 

Message 1 of 57
latest reply
56 REPLIES 56

Re: Feedback on the Changes

Donot opt power ship they will charge your extreme and you have to check each and every charges this is really headche of checking fradulent activity by courier partners.

sellercare@ebay.com wrote:

Dear members,

We look forward to hear your feedback on the changes. Please click 'reply' to post your message.

Regards,

Team eBay India. 

Message 51 of 57
latest reply

Flipkart has history of increasing charges.

In recent announcemnet from February 2018 RTO sipping charges will also paid by seller. 

Now earlier shipping charges were Rs 60 ( including GST) but not they are charging Rs 70 (Including GST).

These Flipkart owner will really closed Ebay in a year or 2. I am damm sure. 

They are also taking Rs 50 as COD conveience charges wich will continue !!!

Message 52 of 57
latest reply

same here in case and covers. if i sold a cover in 199 then i will get 0 rs.

Message 53 of 57
latest reply

if we sell case and covers in mobile accesories in 199 then i will get 0 rs but people know that average covers are available in the market at 150rs.how can i sell it in 250 to get 20 to 30 rs profit?

Message 54 of 57
latest reply

We are into mobile lcd business. The average selling price of product is around rs 2000 and you are asking for 15%commission and it includes 12% gst as well. If you people at ebay are such a sincre please justify your fee structure for same. Now this high fee on eBay forcing us to windup our business on eBay and its turning into not a viable option anymore.
I hope you people understand business
Message 55 of 57
latest reply

I want to sell books on eBay gst is required or not
Message 56 of 57
latest reply

jyothmar_0
Community Member

Hi ,

My Name is jyothi,  we want sell over products in e Bay , we want to know the charges and complite details , for This whow we have to contact , we requried the details

Thanks And Regards

Jyothi

Message 57 of 57
latest reply