Feedback deleted

smithesh09
Community Member
It is plainly surprising to know that a negative feedback left for one of the consignments have been deleted...God knows by whom!!!

This way, I will not be surprised if all the sellers in ebay have positive reviews only..since all negative feedback would be deleted....This defeats the very purpose of leaving a feedback...
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Feedback deleted

vkrm2000
Community Member
There should not be any surprise, bcoz it is well known fact that eBay deletes -VE FEEDBACK to maintain its cheating power sellers ratings always over and above 99%.

Beware of this cheating power sellers.

Ratings are big farce and it is a big game played combine by eBay and cheating power sellers.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Feedback deleted

incription
Community Member
same happened with me as well
JaY Srivastava
Incript Technologies
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Feedback deleted

rswamyit
Community Member
This happened with few people whom I know too. The way these sellers "DEMAND" positive feedback is too much, these days. Even the first time seller is actually kind of threatening the buyers to leave positive feedback only.

They quote "Leaving a negative feedback will not help solve the problem". My point is, if they're really, really genuine sellers, as they claim, why would the problem arise in the first place?

My appeal to the eBay authority is -- negative feedback SHOULD stay in the profile, as that's reality. Sellers, please learn to accept it. Work with eBay to arrive at a dispute resolution policy, in case of a negative feedback.

You people may cheat once, twice or ten times, not always!!
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Feedback deleted

Dear Members,

Your concerns over Feedback removal have been noted and escalated to our concerned team.

Someone from our team will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Alternatively, you can also write to our Trust & Safety team for any concerns over feedback removal in the future.

Link: http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Seema Khanna
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Feedback deleted

bberry.stores
Community Member
dear. sometimes buyers leave unfair negative feedback for sellers. then seller have to give proofs. if ebay finds tht buyer have really given unfair negative feedback , then only ebay removes them.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Feedback deleted

Smitesh,

I too had a very bad experience with an eBay seller who bluntly told me that even if I leave a negative feedback, he has a 'panel' that will get it removed.

Sellers are abusing the community court by forming an alliance and removing any negative feedback they receive.

The best way to judge a seller is to check their 'Neutral' feedback since the community court doesn't allow the removal of neutral feedback.

Alternatively, all the buyers on eBay must form a habit to spend few minutes every week to cast their vote in the community court. Currently, the buyers are not casting their votes and hence sellers win easily.

The community court was formed to provide a good platform to the genuine sellers who suffer from arrogant or manipulative buyers but its purpose is defeated.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Feedback deleted

Hi,

I am a seller and do understand your issues.

For example, a buyer had given us a negative feedback which is: "received product in 5 days"

Isn't 5 days a suitable time for delivery?

Sometimes, few BUYERS (not all) are just present to spoil sellers feedback!!!

Cheers
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Feedback deleted

Dear rswamyit & vijay_srivastava,

As per the update received from my team, trust your issues are now resolved.

Regards
Seema K
Message 9 of 9
latest reply