cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRAUD SELLER (TOOK MY MONEY) UNETHICAL EBAY POLICIES! HELP ME OUT!

Hello,

PaisaPay ID : 42240410826
Item ID: 201532179465
Date of purchase: 29/03/16
I bought an phone worth 10,458.00 RS and I have requested the fraud seller to
cancel this order on the next day I bought it. He told me to leave a
positive feedback or he won't cancel the order.

I DID THAT. Because eBay customer care simply told me that they do not have a order cancellation button (wait, what? why don't they have option to cancel the order at first place?). After that I called and seller and he told me that he cancelled the order from his end, and he told me to contact ebay now and do not call us.
BUT actually he didn't cancelled the order at all. I contacted ebay and they don't know their **bleep**. They don't whether seller cancelled or not. They don't have any update even after 4 days. They told me to wait until paisapay shipping timeline reaches so, that the order will get cancelled automatically or I can file a claim.

Paisapay timeline states that if seller unable to ship the item under 3-4 days, the order will get cancelled automatically. THAT IS PLAIN LIE!

The order didn't get cancelled EVEN AFTER 7 DAY!

Now, today when finally the day arrived when I can (hopefully) cancel the order or file a claim, the
fraud seller ship the item! He took the benefit of extremely loose, fraud friendly ebay policies.

I'm pretty sure, he shipped a empty box to the his own address just to show ebay that the item was delivered (http://www.bluedart.com/servlet/RoutingServlet?action=awbquery&awb=awb&handler=tnt&numbers=693928712... Tracking shows that the parcel is COD while I prepay for this, please see: https://i.gyazo.com/7bd0092abfc0aff04aa42de61c5c71f9.png

This seller usually does that and have very poor reputation on other websites. He force everyone to leave a positive for him if buyers wants to change an order or want a return/cancel.

I'm in great depression at the moment. I have lost so much mentally.
I have been talking to the seller and eBay reps. regularly, But
today I become ALOT more mentally frustrated when I see that the seller
ship the item.

I need my money back ASAP! I don to want to hear any **bleep** (I've already hear that too much)! I am also going
to sue the fraud the seller and I will never use eBay again!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0