cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Excess Powership Charges for 40 Bluedart Transactions in last 3 Months

Dear Team,

I am sending mail to inlogistics team, from 2nd March with subject line 'In-Differently charged for 14 Power Ship Transactions SR# 1-6767584017'

I just received credit for 12 Transactions on 4th April, 2013 after exchanging mails twice on 16th, 21st and 25th March with Edwin.

Since then I have been sending mails with excel sheet containing Transaction details to inlogistics, customerhelp, incswebhelp and even to Edwin's Personal email ID.

Now the excess charges transactions number has reached 40 and on 2nd June 3 months will be complete. But I have not received any solution or credit.

On 4th May Edwin had replied saying the message is noted and will be treated on priority, today it is 28th May, 24 Days have passed but the priority credit is still not received.

The most frustating I am only receiving Auto reply to my mails. Edwin or any other team member does not have time to reply to the mails personally.

When I call on inlogistic numbers Edwin is too busy to come on the line and talk. Somebody or the other tells me that they are working and shortly I will get the credit.

When the excel sheet is downloaded and send from your ebay system only how much time should it take to verify the excel sheet and pass the credit.

Somebody do let me know what is the solution, whom to approach. As in my last remittance I have been charged 869.97 for 275 rupees transaction(PP ID-33718341438) that means instead of receiving remittance I will be paying ebay 607.03 rupees for dispatching the 275 rupees product through Powership.

Hoping to receive a reply and permanent solution this time.

Regards
Mohsin
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Best of luck in your dealing with the powership team.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

thats why i am not using powership, i know ebay will never listen..if anything happens...

GOOD LUCK
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Hi,

Please opt out of powership. It is loaded with problems. Ebay CS are too busy, hence we do not use their service.

All the best.

Regards
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I am also not using powership. Even I haven't signed up for it. I am happy with my current courier service providers.

Thanks
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Hi All,

2 Days still there is No Reply from any ebay Team member,

This are the same people who have taught us on customer communication, prompt reply, service, etc.

Who are We to them ?

Regards
Mohsin
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Hi ALL,

Today I received 31 credit Adjustment mails out of the 40 Transactions.

Now I have to followup for the remaining 9, out of which 1 Fedex transaction with PP ID 33128078118 is more then 3 Months Old as it was over charged in my 21st Febuary, 2013
Remittance.

The problem is not at just one Front, even the Powership COD transaction (Paisapay id: 33418664468) which are delivered are refunded without contacting the seller or even checking the ebay system or ccourier website. And When I wrote to a detail mail including the courier tracking details and All other transaction details to inlogistic, incswebhelp, etc.

As usual I did not receive any reply from the Logistic Team. But did receive a reply from our cut, copy, paste customer support Team.

Some Surya reply's on 21st May, 2013 saying (without reading and understanding the details of my mail)

"We would like to inform you that the refund has been approved in favor of buyer for the above mentioned Paisapay id. So in this case, we suggest you to get in touch with buyer and go for an offline payment."

The same day I replied back bring to the notice that it was a Powership COD transaction. The buyer has already Paid on Delivery, which in turn had come to ebay through the logistic. So why would the buyer Pay me the second time.

Till date there is No reply ?

9 Days have passed. Does this justify the Title "eBay India Customer Service Team" from where Mr. Surya just replied once that also In-correctly.

Regards
Mohsin
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

If ebay employs 3rd grade SSC pass boys/girls on contract basis then what kind of service do you expect.

This is not a joke its a FACT, just speak to anybody in customer care or logistics or billing or paisapay or for that matter even your account manager(yes even your account manager is not an ebay employee) and you will come to know that it is true.
StopandShop
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I am really surprised to hear this, Likewise in meet and All they sound so professional.

Today is the 3rd Day and No Reply.

Regards
Mohsin
Message 9 of 9
latest reply