Ebay free gift not recieved...!!!

rrp1202
Community Member
Hi I purchased Google Nexus S worth 26,000 INR, on ebay and applied the coupon code "WK19REACER", for free gift that is a 320 GB Acer hard disk.

But, so far I didn't receive the gift and didn't had any update from Ebay on this.

Can you please look into this?
Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

heavyarms1912
Community Member
Hi,

I ordered an HP laptop with ebay free gift Panasonic F3 12MP Digicam as free gift code.
paisapay id: 29598966066

I haven't received the free gift yet. Kindly update on the same. Thanks.

Regards.
Message 21 of 56
latest reply

tyagibarc83
Community Member
I bought a Apple ipod on 1st may with a deal that spice qwerty phone for purchase above rs 10000. I have not received my gift. There is no update as well. I have written many mails to ebay but they are even not bothering to answer.
Useri.d. tyagibarc83
Paisapay i.d. 28844376166
So many mails , so many calls and so many feedbacks but still no response. This is very pathetic and now seriously considering to go in consumer court with copy of all mails, orders etc.
Kindly let me know if someone also is planning and we will put the petition together and I am sure The action would be taken if so many persons are cheated.
Message 22 of 56
latest reply

jaipurjashan
Community Member
in spit of having canonA2200powershot camera,due to free gift scheme 8GB Pen Drive I placed again order for it. but sorry to state gift is still awaited.after conversion over phone i, sent screen shots of placing order by email but nothing heard from you, there are so many emails un replied from your side.The screen shot is again attached
Message 23 of 56
latest reply

jaipurjashan
Community Member
in spit of having canonA2200powershot camera,due to free gift scheme 8GB Pen Drive I placed again order for it. but sorry to state gift is still awaited.after conversion over phone i, sent screen shots of placing order by email but nothing heard from you, there are so many emails un replied from your side.The screen shot is again attached
Message 24 of 56
latest reply

green_dust78
Community Member
Looks like they are not giving the gifts . Its a wonderful but risky scam ... Ebay pls do the needful . I too have bought a laptop wit FREEDOMI03 . Have not recieved any mail nor contact from Ebay regarding shipping details or any for that matter after I received my order .
PaisaPay ID 29678624710 please check it out . Thank you
Message 25 of 56
latest reply

aankit16
Community Member
hello sir i purchased a mobile which i got a week before but i dint get the free gift for coupon GANESHA001 so please help me when will i get this free gift
Message 26 of 56
latest reply

akhi7686
Community Member
CITIZEN NEW CH 432 BLOOD PRESSURE BP B P MONITOR + Bill
(320755031498) WITH COUPON EBAYFEST01 &
Zeal Orbitrek Imported Exercise Cycle
(170648531778) WITH COUPON CARNIVAL01
GIFT NOT RECEIVED PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL URGENTLY
Message 27 of 56
latest reply

pbay2001
Community Member
hi i purchase a casio edifice chronographic watch on 9 sep. but not received my free gift i.e 4GB pen drive with gift code EBAYFEST01. plz. look into the matter & do the needful .THNX
Message 28 of 56
latest reply

I purchased a product for above RS 25000 using diwali promotion code.It was more than 2 months still didnt receive the gift

MY PAISAPAY ID: 30118953145
Message 29 of 56
latest reply

arunshines
Community Member
I have purchased SAMSUNG LA32D450 32" LCD TV worth 21,999rs., on Ebay and applied the coupon code "REPUBLIC08", for free gift that is a Fuji C20 Camera. I didn't get any updates from Ebay regarding this. May i know when i will be receiving the item?
Message 30 of 56
latest reply